This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by David 6 years, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Harshad.

Author Posts
April 14, 2013 at 6:09 pm #119172

Bari

When using WPML and WCML with WC, the total is calculated correctly based on currency exchange rates, but when I try to Place Order using paypal, paypal shows the correct currency, but the price is of the numerical value of the base currency. For example I have a site that has a base of USD. My cart shows total of GBP 100 (for a $150 item, as it should). However, when I place the order in paypal, it shows as GBP 150 rather than GBP 100.
I have the latest WCML (2.2). This problem happens on WC (2.0.5 and up). WCML 2.2 with WC 2.0.4 works fine.
Thanks

April 15, 2013 at 4:01 am #119214

Harshad

Dear Bari,

Okay, I will check this issue with our development team and update you.

April 16, 2013 at 10:18 am #119669

David
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Dear Bari,

There are a couple of changes since WC 2.0.4 in the paypal code. Our current development version fixes the problem: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/developers/

Alvaro

The topic ‘[Closed] Woocommerce does not send correct price to Paypal’ is closed to new replies.