Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by gloria-veronicaA 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
January 23, 2020 at 6:44 pm #5352437

gloria-veronicaA

I have a problem with woocommerce. That is if I am not logged in for the language that is not the default Ione the checkout is not working. The site is in Italian but translated in several languages. If not logged in the checkout page works only for the default language but not for the translated. However, after logging in the checkout page works fine also for all other translated languages. How could it be fixed this problem?

January 23, 2020 at 9:54 pm #5353281

Bruno

Thank you for contacting us. >>> I have a problem with woocommerce. That is if I am not logged in for the language that is not the default Ione the checkout is not working.

What exactly is going on? Is the problem the cart that is empty on the secondary languages? From what I tested I think this is what you are reporting?

Also, please as a test, could you disable all non-WPML plugins, switch to the default theme and see if the problem persists?

If the problem is fixed, please, enable the plugins one by one to see if there is any compatibility problem between these plugins.

Thank you.

January 25, 2020 at 3:08 pm #5361829

gloria-veronicaA

It is not the first time that I ask for help and you were not able to fix this bug. I already tried what you said but, unfortunately, it did not work. I hope you could find a way out. Thank you.

January 28, 2020 at 12:14 pm #5376995

Bruno

As I asked above, to be sure that we are talking about the same thing, What exactly is going on? Is the problem the cart that is empty on the secondary languages? From what I tested I think this is what you are reporting?

Thank you.

January 28, 2020 at 4:59 pm #5379471

gloria-veronicaA

The problem is exactly that: the cart is empty on the secondary languages.

January 29, 2020 at 10:23 pm #5388073

gloria-veronicaA

How can you fix that?

January 29, 2020 at 10:54 pm #5388103

Bruno

Sorry for the delay in my response. I'll need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Note:

*** Please, can I install the Duplicator plugin (or All in One Migration) to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you.

February 5, 2020 at 8:20 am #5427957

gloria-veronicaA

The problem was the php version. I lowered to 7.3 and it now works. Higher php versions are unstable.
My issue is resolved now. Thank you!