This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
August 29, 2019 at 1:58 pm

eeB

I am trying to:
Scanning & following these steps didn't work either:
- Go to WPML - Theme & Plugins Localizations
- Select WooCommerce plugin and scan: but scanning is not working, giving ajax 500 error
- Go to WPML - String Translations: all words, using under emails are translated

Instead, I got: email only english language, either i ordered in dutch(nl) language...

Thanks

August 29, 2019 at 3:06 pm
August 29, 2019 at 3:55 pm
August 29, 2019 at 3:56 pm #4482521

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Please see my previous reply and let me know when the migration is completed. Thanks!

August 30, 2019 at 5:21 am #4484749

eeB

migration is completed. Please check
hidden link

August 30, 2019 at 9:30 am #4485711

eeB

Hi, are you there.
I have migrated site as you have mentioned.

Thanks

August 30, 2019 at 11:29 am #4486843

eeB

Still waiting for your valuable reply...

Thanks

August 30, 2019 at 5:35 pm #4488617

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thanks so much for completing the migration. I found that when I complete the entire purchase in Dutch, the customer is sent the dutch email. However, the admin email is still sending in English. I tested this by changing the default language of the site to Dutch and completed another purchase and this time the admin email was translated. Please see the attached screenshots.

One thing to note - when I tested on your live site yesterday, I did not get the notice about the cart being reset when switching languages. Because you are using WooCommerce Subscriptions, please make sure that is selected to reset the cart in WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual -> Settings. Also, be sure to go to the Store URLs tab in WooCommerce Multilingual and translate the URL endpoints. This will ensure that the client stays in Dutch and the thank you page will display the correct language.

September 3, 2019 at 5:43 am #4501383

eeB

Can you please let me know, what problem is in my server. Because i still get only english email only (for customer as well as admin also)

thanks

September 3, 2019 at 6:20 pm #4506903

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates, I am Marcos and I am replacing Lauren here as she is off today. I took a detailed look in your website and also in the migrated copy, in the migrated copy the emails are working properly and you get the emails according the product language as you can confirm at:

Dutch product then dutch email:

hidden link

English product then english email:

hidden link

In your particular case I see you have set the option 'Translate themes and plugins using WPML's String Translation only (don't load .mo files)' from your WordPress Dashboard > WPML > Theme and plugins localization > Localization options settings. Please, try the following:

1 - Change to the option 'Translate themes and plugins using WPML's String Translation and always load .mo files as backup' in your WordPress Dashboard > WPML > Theme and plugins localization > Localization options settings.

2 - Click to rescan the strings of your 'WooCommerce' plugin from your WordPress Dashboard > WPML > Theme and plugins localization > Strings in the plugins

See: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/theme-localization/

3 - Now, try a test purchase in both languages in your website frontend and let me know if you see the email in different languages.

Please, let me know the results, have a nice day.