Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Fabio Fava 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
December 3, 2019 at 4:46 pm #5063027

Fabio Fava

I am trying to: Updating WooCommerce Language Packs are on a loop and seems that they are'nt being updated. I have other sites with multiple languages without WPML and this isn't happening on thouse, just on the WPML-enabed sites. I sould say is something in WooCommerce Multilingual, but I may be wrong. These sites don't have any caching and I've been at WPML > Support > Troubleshooting and applied all fixes there, without any positive result: the WooCommerce Language Pack updates are never-ending appearing there.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: WooCommerce Language Packs being normally updated.

Instead, I got: WooCommerce Language Packs are updated, but the updates keep appearing never-ending. Multiple Languages Sites without WPML aren't having this issue, that is going on 3 sites with WPML.

December 3, 2019 at 5:31 pm #5063365

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

I have escalated this ticket to our 2nd Tier Support. As soon as I have more information, I will update you here.

December 3, 2019 at 5:33 pm #5063393

Fabio Fava

Thank you Lauren! I'll keep looking forward from WPML on that, cheers!

March 30, 2020 at 7:41 am #5791609

Fabio Fava

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!