This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
September 24, 2018 at 9:15 am

nathanD-4

I am trying to: My website is in French, the plugin Woocommerce Measurement price calculator works well (Screen 1). Once I translate the content, the plugin doesn't show the calculation and nothing is displayed after this. (Screen 2). I think it is caused by this but i'm not sure

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: All the content and plugins translated in English

Instead, I got: The calculations of the plugin are not showed and The rest of the page is not displayed after the plugin

September 25, 2018 at 2:32 pm #2764260

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello @nathand-4, welcome to the WPML support Forum!

This appears to be a compatibility issue. The plugin is not listed in our list of compatible plugins: https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/?wpv_view_count=119945&dev=0&wpv-plugin-functionality=0&wpv_post_search=WooCommerce+Measurement+Price+Calculator&wpv_filter_submit=Search

In this case we need to isolate the problem in a clean installation to do some testing, and if necessary, send it to our compatibility team.

I created a test website with a clean WordPress install. You can access it through this link:
hidden link - Through this link you will be automatically logged in.

Please upload the plugin to this test install and setup it the same way as in your website (using the same options). Please note that we only need the plugin and the related functionality, you don't need to setup a entire website or clone your existing site.

Please translate a product and check if the same issue happens on this test website. Please send us the link of the product.

All the best,
Diego

The topic ‘[Closed] Woocommerce measurement price calculator’ is closed to new replies.