Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by Carsten Lund Thomsen 6 years ago.

Assigned support staff: Dominykas.

Author Posts
November 2, 2012 at 7:16 am #82828

Susana

Hi,

At Woocommerce the methods of shipment are not translated. 2 methods are enable on my site: "free shipping" and "table rates shipping".

"Free shipping" is detected by String translation, the translation is completed but not shown on the website in Spanish language.

"Table rates shipping" is not found by String translation.

Can you help me, please?

Thank you in advance.

my site url is: hidden link

November 2, 2012 at 8:09 am #82833

Andreas Neuber
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Dear Susana,

I assume that otherwise all works and is correctly translated. Lets see...

What version of WooCommerce are you using?

Have you also installed the "Woocommerce Multilingual plugin" ? http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/

November 2, 2012 at 8:16 am #82839

Susana

Yes, the rest of woocommerce works well and woocommerce multilingual plugin is installed.

I'm using Woocommerce version 1.6.5.1

November 2, 2012 at 8:28 am #82843

Andreas Neuber
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Hello Susana,

Could you update to Woocommerce 1.6.5.2 ?

We will need to take a look at your settings as well - I've sent you an email regarding website credentials.

November 2, 2012 at 8:37 am #82845

Susana

Hello,

Version updated, but it doesn't work.

I have sent you my credentials to your email address.

November 5, 2012 at 9:03 am #83055

Dominykas

Hi Susana,

I'll test it soon and get back to you with the solution

November 5, 2012 at 9:06 am #83058

Susana

Ok, thank you Dominykas.

I'm looking forward notice from you.

Susana

November 19, 2013 at 2:13 pm #294792

Carsten Lund Thomsen

It would have been really nice if the solution had been added to this thread. 🙂