Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by lionelT-4 3 years, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrés.

Author Posts
January 6, 2016 at 10:13 am #781681

lionelT-4

I am trying to change the translation of mini cart item text from string translation but it didn't working. This is the website hidden link and you can see my Problem as per in screenshot hidden link

Looking to here from you.

Thanks,
Manan

January 6, 2016 at 4:31 pm #782004

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+01:00)

Hello Manan,

Welcome to WPML support forum.

Could you please verify that you have performed the following procedure:
- Go under "WPML -> Theme and plugins localization".
- Make sure that "Translate by WPML." is active.
- Scroll down to "Strings in the theme" and click on "Scan the theme for strings".
- Scroll down to "Strings in the plugins", select the plugin you want to scan and click on "Scan the selected plugins for strings".
- Once you followed the above steps go under "WPML -> String Translation". All strings available for translation should display in the table you see there.

Can you translate the 'Item' string now?

Best regards,
Andrés

January 7, 2016 at 5:54 am #782328

lionelT-4

Hello Andrés,

Thanks for getting back to me but i already applied this Step but its not working. If You can look into my wp-admin and help me then its great.

Thanks,
Manan

January 7, 2016 at 1:40 pm #782668

Andrés
Supporter

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your test site to take better look at the issue. Could you please indicate me how to replicate this behaviour ?

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally. For this I’ll need to temporarily install a plugin called “Duplicator” on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Let me know if this is ok for you.

*Important: Be sure to backup your site and database first before you proceed!
You can use a plugin for this if you like. You can use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose.
See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

January 8, 2016 at 1:30 pm #783610

Andrés
Supporter

Hello Manan,

From the following screenshots I can see your mini-cart is correctly translate in French and English. Can you please verify this situation?

Otherwise, could you please tell me how to replicate this behaviour?

Best regards,
Andrés

January 11, 2016 at 4:50 am #784495

lionelT-4

Hello Andrés,

Its Working Now. Thanks for that. Have you changed anything to complete this Problem?

Thanks,
Manan

January 11, 2016 at 2:50 pm #785032

Andrés
Supporter

I'm glad to know that it works!
For being honest, Manan, I haven't changed anything. But I see that you have other tickets open, so maybe one of our other supporter actions have solved this issue.

Best regards,
Andrés

January 13, 2016 at 5:28 am #786463

lionelT-4

Ok thanks for that.