This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, please make sure you are using the latest WPML 4.3.16 before reporting an issue, thanks!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by davidN-51 2 years ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
June 12, 2018 at 1:53 pm #2408476

michaelC-58

Hi there,

Let me explain my problem as much as i can..

First everything is translating correctly and I love WPML. I also checked with my theme provider, woodmart, before I reached to you and they said , their default settings also have the same issue..so its not with their theme

Anyway , the issue is only when the cart is empty...

The website link is hidden link

if you noticed if cart is empty and you go to chinese language, The add No products in cart is still in english. Note that I already translated this in my WPML translation. In fact if you add a product in cart, and you remove it , the translation will work. But if you go back again to english it will stay in chinese...

So 2 things, the problem only happens when cart is empty, if you add a product and remove it, the last translated text remains regardless if you change language.

Please help.. Thanks!

June 13, 2018 at 12:10 pm #2410879

michaelC-58

I have searched the forum and did not find anything related to my problem

June 13, 2018 at 3:11 pm #2411447

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

Our developers are aware of this and currently working on this issue. I'm not sure if the fix will be included in our very next release, but you are welcome to try with the beta version of WooCommerce Multilingual that is available for download at http://www.wpml.org/account/downloads. Please let me know if the issue is resolved after this.

To ensure the quickest and most accurate support, please provide your debug information so that I can get a look at some of your configurations. We have an excellent article on how to located here: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/.

NOTE: Please be sure to check the box to indicate you can provide debug info and paste your debug info in the debug field provided, and NOT in the general response field.

June 14, 2018 at 12:57 am #2412395

michaelC-58

When do you think the actual release not the beta version would occur? Thanks!

June 14, 2018 at 12:30 pm #2413476

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Hopefully in the next few days. As soon as testing is completed we will release it. I have seen a report that the current beta version resolves this issue, so it should be included in the next official release.

August 17, 2019 at 8:46 am #4409625

davidN-51

Hello michaelC-58

Did you get a fix for this Woodmart cart translation problem you had? I have exactly the same issue as you.

Thanks for a reply.