This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
August 29, 2019 at 8:14 am #4478583

mohamedA-54

Hi Bruno

I'm expecting exactly the same problem with my translated emails:

What I use:
- Woocommerce multilingual: 4.6.5.
- Woomail: Woocommerce Email customizer 2.3

What happens:
1. French version: is the original version: all emails sent properly in French
2. English version: only the "on-hold order" email is sent in English (automatically sent to customer after checkout)
All other emails (processing, completed, etc.) are sent in French.
The email title (which is set in Woocommerce > settings > email ) is displayed in English.

Hope you can help.

Best regards

Mohamed

August 29, 2019 at 10:26 am #4480027

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

hidden link
demo
c5231fpCtRAW

Can you proceed with configuring WPML wizard here to have the same languages? We will proceed from there then, once you get this set.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

September 2, 2019 at 8:19 am #4495225

mohamedA-54

Hi Bruno

I took some time to test my Woocommerce Email customiser. It seems the problem is generated by this plugin. When deactivated, native woocommerce email are sent properly in the correct language. I will investigate the problem with the plugin support team.

Best regards

Mohamed

September 2, 2019 at 1:42 pm #4497451

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Mohamed,

my name is Marcel, and I will take care now of this ticket, as my colleague Bruno is not available today.

Thanks for letting us know. If you want/ or if you don't receive feedback you can try to reproduce it over the provided Sandbox from Bruno, and we can try to forward this case also to our Compatibility team to provide a fix, or they will try to contact the author self if needed.

Have a nice day.
Best Marcel