This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Nikita 5 years, 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: David.

Author Posts
June 30, 2013 at 3:37 pm #140184

ooluja

Hello,

I found another bug in woocommerce multilingual. It refers to shipping price "Cost per order". I have 4 languages on the website and 2 currencies (HRK and EUR). I have set a fixed price for flat rate shipping. That price is in HRK. Going on other languages the shipping price is not converting. I didn't try with automatic currency convert in WooCommerce multilingual, because I'm in need of manual setting prices for products for other countries.

Images are attached.

Another bug:

If I make an order, then go into my account to see my recent orders, the currency are not converting in other languages.

Example, I make an order in EN language, then I go to my account, all is displayed fine, but, If I then go to HR language -> my account, I got the same prices for my recent orders in other currency. :S

Images are also attached.

Im using:

WooCommerce Multilingual 2.3.2
WooCommerce 1.6.6
WPML Multilingual CMS 2.8.1
WPML Translation Management 1.6

Can anyone help here?

June 30, 2013 at 3:55 pm #140190

ooluja

I tried now with: Automatically calculate pricing in different currencies, based on the exchange rate in WooCommerce Multilingual settings, and it seems that, with that option, everything is working fine.

Is possible to correct this bugs when I use: I will manage the pricing in each currency myself?
By the way, I'm using manual currency convert because I need round numbers in any currency. Example: 10€ = 70HRK

July 1, 2013 at 6:59 am #140272

Andreas Neuber
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Hello Ooluja,

Indeed, sounds like a bug. Glad to hear that at least the "Automatic" calculation method works.

Since I know that the Woocommerce developer who will work on this will find it important..

# Could you update your WPML plugins to these versions..
- WPML CMS > 2.8.2
- WPML String-Translation > 1.7.1
- WPML Translation-Management > 1.6.1

# Is upgrading Woocommerce to a 2.x.x version an option for you?

Thanks!

--
http://wpml.org/2013/06/whats-up-with-wpml-and-woocommerce-multilingual/

July 1, 2013 at 7:56 am #140286

ooluja

Hello andreas,
I figured out.

I've checked the "Automatically calculate pricing in different currencies, based on the exchange rate", wrote exchange rates to match what I need, and changed the option in "Catalog" -> "Pricing options" -> "Number of decimals" to 0. Seems that I've achieved what I needed.

# Could you update your WPML plugins to these versions..
I can, and I will. 🙂

# Is upgrading Woocommerce to a 2.x.x version an option for you?
Not for this project. 🙁 Too many changes to make if I go to 2.x.x. I've already tried

Anyway, using manual currency convert is not a good idea because of the above mentioned.

July 1, 2013 at 12:41 pm #140431

Andreas Neuber
Supporter

Hello Ooluja,

Good to hear that the problem is solved and thanks for coming back!

I'm a bit curious and will run a test with "Catalog" -> "Pricing options" -> "Number of decimals" on 0. Does your shop use any prices with decimals? Like 1.99 EUR r so?

July 1, 2013 at 1:20 pm #140472

ooluja

Hello andreas,

No, my client's shop is not using prices with decimals, and therefore I've changed this option to "0".

You should correct the system when working with "I will manage the pricing in each currency myself", coz it's not working well in practice. 🙂

July 2, 2013 at 11:03 am #140824

Andreas Neuber
Supporter
This answer solved user's issue.

Thanks for the feedback!
I will inform our Woocommerce developers in any case about this point.

December 7, 2013 at 12:56 pm #303787

Nikita

Here is a possible solution for this:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wcml-multi-currency-shipping-calculation-bug/page/2/#post-303784