This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by VA 12 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
October 19, 2018 at 11:11 am #2831724

VA

Hi,

You can see my Woocommerce, WPML and WPML Multilingual setup on the screenshots attached.
Almost everything looks OK, but the shipping cost calculation is wrong, shipping cost looks depending from the IP of the client, even if I set up prices for 3 languages and 2 currencies in WPML, where currencies are depending on only languages used.
( and no other, appropriate, WPML-related option for locating visitor in Woocommerce we have, so I have to use there one of Woo defaults )

So I don't think I can setup now WPML / WPML Woo ML correctly for this use case

In this case, when WPML sets the prices and currencies based on WPML language, we also should be able to add these settings to either all shipping zones or all to specific countries enabled for Woocommerce.

I also think (haven't tested it; I don't need the feature) this issue also appears when someone uses country specific payment gateways, payment methods and country / country group specific payment fees!

Pls. also note (see my screenshots), despite I set WC up this way and entered all my product prices tax INCLUDED, I had to enter the shipping costs into Woocommerce tax EXCLUDED, and I think it is also a WPML Woo ML issue...

Are these issues known for WPML Woo ML team? Do you have some resolution, a workaround?

Thank you,
Best,
V.

October 21, 2018 at 6:28 pm #2835812

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

I've read the ticket and examined the screenshot, but I'm still not sure what the issue is.
You wrote that the shipping calculation is wrong.
How can I see this on the front-end of your site?
Please tell me the steps that I need to do to get to the checkout page to see that the shipping cost is wrong.
In what language and currency do I need to do that?

You also wrote: "In this case, when WPML sets the prices and currencies based on WPML language, we also should be able to add these settings to either all shipping zones or all to specific countries enabled for Woocommerce."
So if I understand correctly then something is missing in the back-end.
Although that you have shared screenshot it is hard for me to understand which configuration I should make to see this issue. To see what's missing in the shipping zones.
Could you, please specify the steps that I need to do in the back-end to understand this issue. Please explain to me in steps: Do 1.2.3...

Thanks,
Itamar.

October 24, 2018 at 10:36 am #2845829

VA

Hi Itamar,

after latest WPML pack update main issue doesn't appear anymore.
Pls. note I still find weird that I have to add shipping costs VAT excluded to work correctly when my Woocommerce setup is VAT INCLUDED, but I don't want to investigate the issue further more ( I only suppose it is WPML Woo ML related )

Thank you,
Best Regards,
V.