We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: If there are over 1000 WooCommerce products, tags, categories... Then the WooCommerce multilingual is showing that some items have not been translated. Solution: Set this in wp-config.php:

define( 'WPML_TAXONOMY_TRANSLATION_MAX_TERMS_RESULTS_SET' , 3000);

Just before the "/* That's all, stop editing! Happy publishing. */" line

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by yoshiP 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
July 4, 2019 at 12:13 pm

yoshiP

I am trying to:
Add translations of categorys

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
I would like to save a translation for a cat, it says it is saved but when i reloaded it is gone, this happens only to some cats

Instead, I got:

July 4, 2019 at 1:05 pm #4143629

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Can you try this and tell me if it worked in your case as well?
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/woocommerce-products-tags-not-showing-as-translated/#post-4140647

Regards,
Bruno Kos

July 5, 2019 at 12:08 am #4146525

yoshiP

Hi Bruno, thanks for the fast reply, added the line. Customer is gonna test in the morning keep you updated.

Kind regards

July 5, 2019 at 5:40 am #4147709

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Ok, no problem. Hopefully it will work - this issue is not very common because not many clients have more than 1000 categories or tags, but it has been escalated to our developers team anyway, so that this workaround would no longer be needed. However there is no estimated time when this fix is going to be applied or whether it will go into any future versions of WooCommerce multilingual.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

July 5, 2019 at 5:55 pm #4153239

yoshiP

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!