This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
August 6, 2019 at 7:01 am #4344609

lukaszK-7

Base WPML (v4.2.7.1) with WPML String Translation (v2.10.5.1), WPML Translation Management(2.8.6.2), WPML Media(v2.5.2), Advanced Custom Fields Multilingual (v1.4.0) and Yoast SEO Multilingual(v1.0.1) - works fine without bugs.

Tomber version 1.8.4 (only version that works with wpml)

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Twig_Node_Expression_Filter::__construct() must be an instance of Twig_NodeInterface, instance of Twig_Node_Expression_Name given, called in /Users/lukasz/Desktop/git/off-district/web/app/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/ExpressionParser.php on line 483 and defined in /Users/lukasz/Desktop/git/off-district/web/app/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Node/Expression/Filter.php:14 Stack trace: #0 /Users/lukasz/Desktop/git/off-district/web/app/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/ExpressionParser.php(483): Twig_Node_Expression_Filter->__construct(Object(Twig_Node_Expression_Name), Object(Twig_Node_Expression_Constant), Object(Twig\Node\Node), 14, NULL) #1 /Users/lukasz/Desktop/git/off-district/web/app/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/ExpressionParser.php(466): Twig_ExpressionParser->parseFilterExpressionRaw(Object(Twig_Node_Expression_Name)) #2 /Users/lukasz/Desktop/git/off-di in /Users/lukasz/Desktop/git/off-district/web/app/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Node/Expression/Filter.php on line 14 The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

August 6, 2019 at 9:43 am #4345819

lukaszK-7

Probably there is no error on PHP 7.3 (i use 7.2.1)

August 6, 2019 at 9:59 am #4346075

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

I just tried to install the Timber plugin while using the latest version of WooCommerce and WPML (including the add-ons), and this error message this pop out. The PHP version that I'm using is 7.2.9.
Can you try to deactivate all the plugins except for the ones that I mentioned, activate a default theme (like Twenty Nineteen), and tell me if you still have this issue, please? This way we can make sure that none of the other plugins (or the theme) you're using is causing this issue.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Woocommerce multilingual error on activate plugin (with timber)’ is closed to new replies.