This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by amithD 5 days, 18 hours ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
October 6, 2019 at 4:38 am #4701677

amithD

Tell us what you are trying to do?

By mistake 'woocommerce-multilingual/inc/class-wcml-endpoints.php' file is deleted.
so please send me (woocommerce-multilingual/inc/class-wcml-endpoints.php) this file or full file codes.
Thanks

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

October 7, 2019 at 8:40 am #4705591

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Amith,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

You can easily download the WooCommerce Multilingual plugin from here https://wpml.org/account/downloads/. This way, you'll be able to find the missing file. Can you give it a try and tell me if you find the class-wcml-endpoints.php file, please?

Thanks,
Radu

October 7, 2019 at 9:24 am #4705863

amithD

Hi Radu,
I already try it yesterday. I couldn't found the file.
That's wise i contacted to support team.
So please send me that file. Thanks

October 7, 2019 at 9:43 am #4705949

Radu
Supporter

Hey Amith,

You can find the specific file you're looking for right here hidden link. Just simply download it and add it to the wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc folder.

Please let me know how this works.

Thanks,
Radu

October 7, 2019 at 9:58 am #4706063

amithD

Hi Radu,
Thank you for quick reply,
My website is working normally now.

I stuck with 'forgot password'
its not working.....
so please i need your assistance

October 7, 2019 at 10:21 am #4706235

Radu
Supporter

Hey Amith,

Can you tell me if you managed to download and add the missing file (class-wcml-endpoints.php) to your website, please?

Regarding the forgot password issue, can you give me a few more details about it? Is this a page that you want to translate? I just want to understand what's the issue here so I can point you to the right fix.

Thanks,
Radu

October 7, 2019 at 10:26 am #4706261

amithD

Hi Again,
class-wcml-endpoints.php - i downloaded and i fixed it.
its okay now
thank you

my forgot password link is not working, its coming 404 page....
so what is the solution for this.
thank you

October 8, 2019 at 9:28 am #4713595

Radu
Supporter

Hey Amith,

Could you give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a closer look at this button and see how it's created, please? The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

October 8, 2019 at 12:15 pm #4715001

Radu
Supporter

Hey Amith,

Thank you for giving me access to the dashboard area. I just had a look at the buttons from the top of the page and I could see that the Login and Register ones are added by the theme (through Appearance → Customize → Header → Navigation Bar → Use Button to show at user menu section.

Also, I was able to see the page that's used on the login modal - hidden link, and, as you can see, the forgot password button is not working here either. Since this is an option added by the theme you're using, they are the ones that will be able to sort this out. The theme authors know the structure of the theme and how this option is working.

Thanks,
Radu

October 8, 2019 at 12:36 pm #4715179

amithD

My issue is not fully resolved. Thank you!