This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
July 4, 2019 at 12:55 pm #4143409

Michael

If you activate the current version of WooCommerce Multilingual together with the Plugin Germanized for WooCommerce the Baseprice (German Grundpreis) is displayed incl. VAT regardless the tax settings in WooCommerce. As soon as WooCommerce Multilingual is deactivated the Baseprice gets displayed according to the WooCommerce settings (in this case without tax). This was working in former versions (at least in 4.6.2).

July 4, 2019 at 5:59 pm #4145739

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

This may be a compatibility issue. So to debug the issue further without affecting your live site I have created a test site in our Sandbox server. It is a fresh installation. Please check the following URL.

hidden link

Please upload the relevant plugins and your theme. Then check the issue reproducible or not. It will help us a lot and we can easily forward it our developers for further debugging.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 9, 2019 at 9:17 pm #4174427

Michael

My customer is not willing to pay me to take additional steps. The issue stems clearly form WooCommerce Multiligual. Its was working before as described.

July 10, 2019 at 7:24 am #4176585

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I have the following requests to track the issue.

a) Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

b) Please allow me to make a duplicator copy of your site using the Duplicator plugin(https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) for debugging the issue on my local server.

c) Please let me know the exact steps to reproduce the issue on your site. It will be nice if you can share a couple of screenshots.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 10, 2019 at 7:39 am #4176749

Michael

I can't give you access to the customer site. Simply install WooCommerce, Germanized for WooCommerce, WPML and WooCommerce Multilingual. Set WooCommerce to enter and display prices without tax. Create a product and enable the baseprice automatic calculation. Now view the product at the frontend. You will see the price is without tax but the basprice is with tax. Disable WooCommerce Multilingual and view the product again. Now price and baseprice are shown excluding tax. All was working before the WooCommerce Multilingual Update.

July 10, 2019 at 12:09 pm #4179983

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I have a doubt. Do we have to install and activate *Germanized for WooCommerce Pro* plugin to reproduce the issue? Because we only have a free version of the plugin.

If the pro version is required, can you please upload the pro version of the plugin in the test site for replicating the issue - hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 11, 2019 at 4:09 pm #4191811

Michael

The free version is enough.

July 12, 2019 at 7:00 am #4195645

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. But one more question. In my test site installation *Calculate base prices automatically* is disabled and it shows pro version is required message. Please check the attached image and let me know your feedback.

It will be great if you can share a few screenshots for a better understanding of your Germanized for WooCommerce settings.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 12, 2019 at 7:32 am #4195975

Michael

Simply add your own base price. Create a variable product. Create one attribute and call it e.g. units. Add the values 50 and 100 to the attribute. Create two variations from the attribute. For the '50' variation enter 50 in the base price units and enter the variation price divided by 50 in the base price. Repeat it with the '100' variation and use 100 accordingly. Make sure woocommerce is set to enter prices without tax and to display prices without tax. Use Germany as the shop location and make sure the tax settings show german tax (19%). Now call the product in the frontend. YOu will see the baseprice incl. tax. I can't spend more time on this as nobody pays for it. Again ... it was working before the update of woocommerce multlingual. You should check your code base for code changes to get an idea where to look at.

July 12, 2019 at 5:12 pm #4200635

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the details. But sorry, I am still not able to reproduce the issue exactly in our test installations. Maybe because not much familiar with Germanized plugin. Therefore I have shared the details with our second tier team for the expert opinion and waiting for the feedback. We will get back to you soon. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 16, 2019 at 7:10 am #4216827

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Sorry to inform you that we are not able to reproduce the issue exactly in our test installation with the latest version of WooCommerce, WooCommerce Multilingual and WPML. Therefore we have a couple of requests.

1) Please share with us the pro version of Germanized for WooCommerce plugin

2) Please share a few screenshots of your variable Product and Germanized for WooCommerce settings to reproduce the issue(for a better understanding)

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 17, 2019 at 5:31 pm #4232607

Michael

You can close the ticket as not-resolved and tag it as bug. As already mentioned I don't get paid to troubleshoot this issue and I can't afford to spend more valuable time to this. I will inform the developers of Germanized for WooCommerce as well.

July 18, 2019 at 6:22 am #4235237

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We will be releasing a new version of WooCommerce Multilingual and WPML in few days. Hope the new version will fix your issues. Sorry for the inconveniences.

--
Thanks!

Bigul