This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
August 25, 2019 at 5:43 pm #4454893

neilsonD

All my 382 product are translated but show as "Missing Translations" because the "translation complete" checkbox hasnt been checked in the botton of each product translation.

Is there a mysql command, an easy way, or anywhere that i can mass check this translation complete checkbox?

August 25, 2019 at 9:52 pm #4455237

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

I recently had a client on live chat that was asking the same thing as he paid an external translation company that translated around 200 products for him but they forgot to select the "Translation is complete" checkbox before saving the translation, so while the translation is there, he still needs to go through each of the 200 products and follow the 3-clicks manual process so that he can publish the translations.

Unfortunately, there is no way to bulk-implement this as the checkbox is inside the product-translation page and due to the fact that the information in the database is serialized, it would take some custom PHP to accomplish that for multiple products.

For a feature like this, you would need to contact a WPML Contractor from our Contractors list here: https://wpml.org/contractors

I hope you will find that link helpful and I am sorry that I don't have a workaround for you at this moment.

PS: If you also have 5 minutes free, would you please take the time to complete the form below adding your request to the features-request list?

https://wpml.org/suggest-a-new-feature-for-wpml/

The leading team is reading all of the requests and it would definitely be amazing if we could have yours in the system, too, so that the developers can take this into consideration for the future updates of the WPML products.

Thank you very much for your time!

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei