Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by Pieter 5 years, 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bernat Torras.

Author Posts
February 18, 2014 at 1:23 am #341969

Pieter

Bit more info:

It seems WooCommerce does not recognise anything anymore at the moment (apart from the default language which is Dutch).

On the other hand it seems that WooCommerceMultilingual actually DOES recognise everything as it clearly says that both pages and products are fully translated.

Very weird...

February 24, 2014 at 3:42 pm #346399

Bernat Torras

Hi Piet,

Any updates from your site? Are you still experiencing issues? If so, can you provide us a detailed explanation of your issues with brief descriptions and steps to replicate in your site?

Thanks,
Bernat

February 25, 2014 at 6:26 am #346715

Pieter

I don't really understand what you mean, Bernat.

The problems started after the update, which you have since downgraded again.

Furthermore you guys have access to the test site that I have set up specifically as a testing ground for you guys. Obviously I have downgraded the client's site as well, so at the moment we're in the clear in that aspect.

Tell you what: I mark this as resolved as most likely the issues were due to the premature update and let's leave it at that. Please let me know if you still need the test site.

Piet

February 25, 2014 at 7:13 am #346733

Amir
Supporter

Piet, have you upgraded your test site to the recent version? It's 3.1.4-b6 now. We fixed a number of problems which might be related. Please upgrade and see. If this doesn't help, can you paste here the updated error details?

February 25, 2014 at 8:31 am #346789

Pieter

Hi Amir, Bernat,

I have just updated to 3.1.4-b6 and here are my findings thus far:

The WooCommerce Multilingual that ships with the update is version 3.2 although there is an update available (version 3.2.1). For now I stay on 3.2, we can test later with update if you wish.

The error notices I am still getting after the update seem to having to do with the Canvas Theme: when I install Twenty Fourteen, the notices are immediately gone. Also when I have the childtheme of Canvas active and all plugins deactivated I still get the notices, so hurray for Canvas, NOT. (but notices problem solved as that is the theme, a different problem altogether)

After the update I am receiving a Notice on the frontend that says:

Notice: Invalid object kind: in /home/sandboxo/public_html/testsite/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/template-functions.php on line 237

I had a look at said file, but cannot really understand what is happening, aprt from the fact that there must be an error of some kind...

For some reason I have not yet figured out, from the Dutch (default language) frontend it is no longer possible to see the individual products. From the German and English (secondary languages) it is possible to click through to individual products.

Then the only product that can actually be purchased is this one: hidden link and the only reason it can be purchased is because you (the site-visitor) can adjust the quantity and then add it to the cart. All the other products should have purchase buttons and they did have those before the upgrade, but no longer.

Actually the lot still looks like it basically has fallen apart.

Please let me know what you want me to do.

Piet