Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 63 replies, has 9 voices.

Last updated by Andreas 4 years, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Beda.

Author Posts
March 16, 2015 at 7:12 pm #579526

ELAN42///

That's a duplicate of: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/woocommerce-multilingual-woocommerce-bookings-resource-overbooking/

We have overbooking on every language, situation is critical.

We need a timing of the update ... please give us some news.

March 17, 2015 at 3:05 pm #580298

Beda
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch ) Italian (Italiano )

Hello Elan

I apologize the issues and problems this is causing.

I have double-checked this with the Compatibility team and the work is still in progress.

I will Update you here once the issue is solved.

Please accept my apologies on this matter.

The DEV and Compatibility team is working hard in order to find a solution together with the Plugin Author.

Thank you for your patience.

March 18, 2015 at 5:53 pm #581390

Beda
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch ) Italian (Italiano )

Hello Elan

I would like to gather more detailed infos on the issue, and perhaps, if possible, some example WP Admins to provide to our Compatibility Team, so the process on this specific issue can be accelerated.

Please, would it be possible for you to perform some tests and share some additional infos with me?

1. Please make sure all your WPML + AddOn, WooCommerce + WooCommerce Multilingual and WooCommerce Booking Plugins are on latest stable version.
Please then share the Debug infos with me
http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

2. Please confirm the issue is also happening with Theme Twenty Fourteen, NO additional Plugins BUT WPML + AddOns, WooCommerce Multilingual + WooCommerce, and the needed WooCommerce Booking Plugin

3. Please could you attach a step by step workflow of the process you take to set up the products / linking products to resources, IF it deviates from what I post below:

SETUP:
* Set up two languages and four products (eight products in all, two languages for each product).
* Link each product to a resource.
==> There should then be four resources i.e. each resource has two products linked to it.

ISSUE:
* When a booking is made the availability calendar should mark as booked the bookings made in each language.
* The calendar should show the availability based on the resource NOT the two products.
==> this is not happening == the other languages still show the resource as available.

4. Please, if possible, share with me temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site
- preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible -

5. If you got the chance to share a a sites snapshot, that would be very great.
We usually recommend the free Plugin "Duplicator" for this porpoise.

If you already know how Duplicator works
(http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/),
please skip the following steps and just send me the installer file and the zipped package you downloaded.

Duplicator instructions
hidden link
Send me both files (you probably want to use DropBox, Google Drive, or similar services, as the snapshot file will be quite big)

IMPORTANT: remember to create or keep an admin account for me before creating the snapshot, or I won't be able to login. You may delete the new admin account once the snapshot has been built.
I will enable your next answer as private so you can provide me the information securely.
Your next answer will be private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

==> Please backup your database and website <==

Thank you very much for your cooperation, and for your patience.

March 18, 2015 at 8:37 pm #581523

ELAN42///

It will be faster for me to create for you a fresh-new install of WordPress,
give you FTP and admin user,
and replicate the problem with default twentyforteen theme.

But, are you making this questions because you think the problem was already solved ?

Because I was never updated about the solution of the problem,
and the problem is the same as 1 month ago.

March 19, 2015 at 1:55 pm #582187

Beda
Supporter

Hello Elan

Thank you for cooperating on this.

I am asking this details to speed up things.

The problem is many issues have been reported with that Plugin, and if DEV + Compatibility Team have detailed instructions/descriptions and some data to test with (like a test site or Duplicator files) they can address the issue more punctual and focus on one issue only at a time.

If I can provide a specific site where the issue is replicated, it is easier and will be faster to address the problem for us.

I want to point out that the issue has been reported, and we and the Plugin author are aware of it, and also working on it.

But having the above mentioned details handy will make it easier for both parties to test and also will make it possible to work faster on solutions.
(Replicating a issue is many times more time consuming then solving it)

I assume the issue is quiet urgent in your case, and therefore I would like to provide this details to the DEV and Compatibility team as soon as possible.

I thank you very much for your cooperation and understanding.

I will re-enable the private form, so you could share your login details to the test site.

I thank you again for your collaboration in this matter.

March 27, 2015 at 3:59 pm #589517

skili-bvbaM

How is this going along? I have the same problem. Can you give an estimation of how long it will take to make the plugins compatible? weeks? months? Maybe there is an easier (temporary) solution for my case since the resource is a number (size of clothing) and thus does not have to be translated. Is there a way to exclude the resources from needing a translation? or maybe have a script duplicate the bookings in all languages once it is made?

March 27, 2015 at 4:04 pm #589521

ELAN42///

I honestly didn't have the time to set-up a WordPress installation and reproduce the problem,
tough the request to do so made me sad.

It's like they didn't even start to solve this problem,
that is replicable just by setting up a basic hotel structure: hidden link

You will soon discover that the hotel room is bookable in the same day in all languages, like if bookable resource is duplicated for each language, and not shared like it should be.

March 29, 2015 at 12:56 pm #590001

Beda
Supporter

Hello Elan

I wanted to update you here on the status of this issue:

1. Our 2nd Tier and DEV have reproduced the issue and are (as mentioned) in contact with the authors of this plugin.

2. The Site's duplication I asked for, was and is not mandatory. I would have liked to present a example "issue" to the DEV and 2nd Tier in order to speed up the process the most possible, but this is not required from you. I thank you anyway for your collaboration and patient understanding on this matter.

The issue is fully addressed and will be processed until a solution is found by our Compatibility Team and the Theme's Author.

I can unfortunately not state a ETA of the Solution, this depends much on the different workloads of the Author of the Plugin, our own Compatibility team and the complexity of the issue(s) in the Code.

We will keep you updated either here via the Forum or by Email.

Thank you again for your patience.

March 29, 2015 at 3:21 pm #590035

ELAN42///

Good.

Just take in consideration that my first thread in this forum is: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/woocommerce-multilingual-woocommerce-bookings-resource-overbooking/
(January 25, 2015, 2 months ago)

Also Woocommerce staff was already contacted, weeks before opening the thread in your forums.

I only had "we're working on it" emails in this 2 months, I hope that now you're really going to work on the problem.

April 16, 2015 at 10:08 am #600580

ELAN42///

Do you have any update ?

April 16, 2015 at 12:20 pm #600696

Beda
Supporter

I wanted to update you with the latest News from the Compatibility Departement.

Very soon WooCommerce Multilingual 3.6 will be released, with full Bookings Plugin Support
This issu should then be solved by that update.

I can't unfortunately state a exact ETA, as this depends on many factors which are not up to me to determine.

But it will be soon, I thank you very much for your patience.

April 22, 2015 at 11:33 am #603937

Mihai

We have an update related to the compatibility with WooCommerce Bookings. The work for this required making changes in both plugins and we're ready with ours.

Before these are ready in WooCommerce Bookings you can experiment with this functionality by getting this package https://wpml.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/woocommerce-multilingual-wc-bookings.zip
This zip file incldues a beta version of WCML with the support for WooCommerce Bookings but also a patch that you need to apply to WooCommerce Bookings.

Please note that this is a beta version of WooCommerce Multilingual and we do not recommend it to be used on production sites. We plan to release the official version soon, after the changes requried in WooCommerce Bookings are added.

We'd love to hear your feedback on this and to see if there's anything that we may have missed.

April 22, 2015 at 11:45 am #603946

ELAN42///

Thank you so much.
I'll not try beta on the production site that already haves bookings and is online,
however I have a question:

After I update, what will happen ?
Will I have a bookable resource for each language like before, or you merged them into one ?
Should I rely totally on Woocommerce Multilingual functionality, or translate Woocommerce Booking stuff individually like we did before ?

I write this because your coleague give us this advises in the past:
hidden link

But maybe now this is outdated, right ?

April 22, 2015 at 1:18 pm #604074

Mihai

You will be able to translate the resources information in the WCML products editor. Label and the actual resources.

April 23, 2015 at 6:15 pm #605053

ELAN42///

New Woocommerce Multilingual seems to work !

2 questions about Nicola Mustone's advices:

Do "Bookable resources" have to be on "Translate" with the new update ?

Is still "Go to the native WooCommerce product editing screen" necessary or Woocommerce Multilingual works now ?

The topic ‘[Closed] WooCommerce Multilingual / WooCommerce Bookings – Resource Overbooking’ is closed to new replies.