Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 63 replies, has 9 voices.

Last updated by Andreas 4 years, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Beda.

Author Posts
April 24, 2015 at 6:35 am #605264

Mihai

Unfortunately we didn't manage to include the WooCommerce Bookings support in this release. We have it ready but waiting for some changes that are required in the WooCommerce Bookings plugin. I think that this will happen very soon.

In the mean time we have a beta package for those who want to try it:
https://wpml.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/woocommerce-multilingual-wc-bookings.zip
This zip file includes a beta version of WCML with the support for WooCommerce Bookings but also a patch that you need to apply to WooCommerce Bookings.

Please note that this is a beta version of WooCommerce Multilingual and we do not recommend it to be used on production sites. We plan to release the official version soon, after the changes required in WooCommerce Bookings are added.

We'd love to hear your feedback on this and to see if there's anything that we may have missed.

April 27, 2015 at 5:07 pm #607157

ELAN42///

Hi guys.
The update seems to work for me,
new Bookings are duplicated in all languages so Resources are "unique".

But, I have a problem.

The website was already published and we accepted bookings for resources in this 3 months.
I need assistance on how to make this update work for all data that was already in the database, so I need to duplicate bookings also (not only resources).

Otherwise the Resources (Apartments) will be still bookable in new languages, like Italian, when I activate them, because all Bookings are now in English.

Can you help me ?

June 9, 2015 at 3:51 pm #635000

skili-bvbaM

Any further info on when the update is coming out for WPML and when for the Bookings plugin? Is it safe to use the beta on a production site? will it be ok / easy to update the beta when the official update releases?

Thnx,
Max

June 9, 2015 at 4:03 pm #635012

Mihai

We don't recommend to use the beta version but if you decide to, I suggest to back up all your data and configuration.

The upcoming WooCommerce Bookings should be out any time now. Could be a matter of days. We'll follow with a new WooCommmerce Multilingual release when it happens.

June 9, 2015 at 4:05 pm #635018

ELAN42///

So it's still not working ?

Well, after 4 months of waiting,
we had to do the website with another software.

June 9, 2015 at 6:59 pm #635104

Mihai

@Elan42 Everything is implemented in WooCommerce Multilingual. It just needs the next WooCommerce Bookings version. If you switch back to this, when we're ready, we'd love to assist.

June 11, 2015 at 6:14 pm #636642

ELAN42///

I asked for assistance and no-one answered me.

The problem is that the website's database was "dirty" of many unstable plugin updates,
and also that the new version of the plugin is not retro-compatible with new languages,
so it's -MAYBE- working with new websites, but for old website you end up with empty resources in all languages that are not the primary language,
because the bookings are not retro-duplicated.

June 29, 2015 at 8:44 am #648177

federicoS-3

@mihai any update/ETA on the upcoming release? Can you please confirm me that this will solve the calendar issue (meaning that a booking will be visible across all the languages versions of a bookable product). Thanks in advance.

June 29, 2015 at 9:18 am #648206

ELAN42///

Sadly there seem to be no official support for this combination of plugins,
neither an official and complete answer on the current situation.

June 29, 2015 at 1:23 pm #648437

Mihai

I'm afraid we're still pending on the WooCommerce Bookings new release that should come out any time now. Last time I checked it was supposed to be ready last week so it's possible that at least this one it could be released.

June 29, 2015 at 1:26 pm #648439

federicoS-3

Thanks @mihai

Out of curiosity, when the WooCommerce Bookings new release will come out, you'll need time to update WooCommerce Multilingual or is it already good to go (to make that integration work out)?

June 29, 2015 at 1:32 pm #648446

Mihai

We need to release a new version but it's just a small change to turn the support on. We'll do it shortly after the WooCommerce Bookings release.

July 2, 2015 at 3:04 pm #651460

federicoS-3

@mihai WooCommerce Bookings 1.7.8 is out! 🙂

I look forward to see the next WooCommerce Multilingual update.

July 2, 2015 at 7:01 pm #651647

Mihai

Thanks for the info. We'll include this in a new beta version for 3.6.5 tomorrow and in the official release on Monday

July 3, 2015 at 7:52 am #651882

skili-bvbaM

It doesn't say anything about WPML in the changelog.. I think they would mention this if they added the support...

Booking changelog:
2015.07.02 - version 1.7.8

Feature - Show blocks left on time picker when partially booked.
Tweak - Block picker CSS styling.
Fix - Check min and max settings when dealing with available bookable minutes and hours.
Fix - Added date sort order when filtering by booking.

The topic ‘[Closed] WooCommerce Multilingual / WooCommerce Bookings – Resource Overbooking’ is closed to new replies.