Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 63 replies, has 9 voices.

Last updated by Andreas 4 years, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Beda.

Author Posts
September 8, 2015 at 8:01 am #699448

Andreas
Supporter

Hello @Dariusz

About the problem you mentioned we have posted a fix about it in a previous update of WCML.

This ticket is quite long and it is difficult for everyone to catch up everything we are writing.

Please can you open a new ticket about your problem so we can investigate your further? Also please paste here the link of the new ticket so we can follow up.

Thank you very much!

September 8, 2015 at 8:12 am #699458

Dariusz

I have latest WCML installed and problem still exists...

I created a new ticket:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/woocommerce-bookings-duplicated-bookings/

Thank you very much for help.

September 9, 2015 at 5:54 pm #701046

vincentP-5

Pure nightmare !!!!

I received replies from different support staff ...

At the end I also received a message asking me to open a new ticket ....

September 10, 2015 at 9:36 am #701511

Andreas
Supporter

Hello @vincentp-5

Unfortunately you have not followed my instruction I gave you in email and in this thread.

As you can see in the previous comment of Dariusz, we finally found his problem and now it is in our queue to fix it.

So please check this thread to see if this will help you. If it is something different, please open a new thread and post the link of the new thread here.

Thank you very much.

The topic ‘[Closed] WooCommerce Multilingual / WooCommerce Bookings – Resource Overbooking’ is closed to new replies.