Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dat Hoang 6 years, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Dat Hoang.

Author Posts
March 2, 2015 at 7:11 am #569027

fabianH-3

I am trying to:
Make my MultiVendor WooCommerce shop multilingual. It works with the WooThemes Product Vendor plugin.
- are all descriptions and titles translateable in the description and title? Because I have these Product Vendors and they only have access to the "New Product" in the wp-admin
- are e performance rumors true? I'm working with nginx and have, because performance in front and backend is important, because our customers and partners access both
I visited this URL:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

March 3, 2015 at 9:52 am #569922

Dat Hoang

#1, Product Vendors plugin
Could you take some screenshots? I'm not too familiar with this plugin.

I need to take the note that: The plugin is currently not in our WPML Plugin Compatibility list: https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/

#2, Performance
It's hard to say where the problem is.
I probably know that to make a site work fast, it's not just a plugin, it's about the whole code of your site, hardware infrastructure.
If your site is big, using the caching plugin or object caching is necessary.

The topic ‘[Closed] WooCommerce MultiVendor Shop – how do I get started?’ is closed to new replies.