This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
August 1, 2019 at 2:54 am

markP-25

Spanish is the default language on the site. Woocommerce my account and cart page is showing blank on the frontend if spanish is chosen. In case of English which is the second language everything shows fine.

Checkout page is showing in case of Spanish

Cart Page - hidden link

While i was typing it half way i realized its being caused by Elementor Theme Builder templates. If i create a template for the pages or checkout page and that template is translated then on the frontend that page goes blank.

According to your Elementor tutorial theme builder templates can be translated like header/footer. So why is this happening?

August 1, 2019 at 11:34 am #4321181

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Mark,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Have you made any progress on this in the meantime? I'm asking this because I checked cart page hidden link and it's no longer blank. Also, the my account page is not blank either hidden link. Is there anything I should check maybe? I just want to make sure that I'm looking at the right page to see the issue.

Thanks,
Radu

August 8, 2019 at 6:32 pm #4365403

markP-25

So there is an issue with WPML and Elementor Templates. If the single page template gets translated and has an active instance for the translated version then the page goes blank.

August 8, 2019 at 6:32 pm #4365405

markP-25

Try to create a template that effects all single pages and then translate it. See what happens.

August 19, 2019 at 12:23 pm #4415873

Radu
Supporter

Hey Mark,

I tried several times to replicate this issue as you said (by creating a template) but everything works fine.

Can you try to replicate this too on this website hidden link, please? I installed the WPML plugin, WooCommerce, and Elementor. I also created the cart and checkout pages, and added one template (which I translated). Can you do any other change needed in order to see the issue, please?

Thanks,
Radu

August 21, 2019 at 10:49 pm #4435303

markP-25

Did you specify the template instance? Like on which pages should the template be loaded?

August 26, 2019 at 9:03 am #4457021

Radu
Supporter

Hey Mark,

I created a header section to the website I send to you on my previous message. Also, I set a condition for displaying it (hidden link) for both original and secondary language. Can you tell me if this is the change that you were talking about, please? I just want to make sure that I'm testing the right part. As you can see, everything works well.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Woocommerce My account and cart page showing blank’ is closed to new replies.