This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by walterR-6 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
May 11, 2019 at 9:55 am

walterR-6

I am trying to:Translate the My Account page to German

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see: The page title and vertical menu on the German page

Instead, I got: A german page missing the page title and vertical menu which appears on the English version of the same page

May 12, 2019 at 10:43 am #3792839

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

These are default woocommerce pages.
So it should work fine.

If not,

Plugin conflict
Could you please disable all the plugins and check this?

Minimal Setup
If you disable all non-related WPML plugins, switch to one of the default themes like twenty seventeen, the problem persists or not?
NOTE:
+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!).

Console Errors
In your chrome browser Press Ctrl + Shift + J (Windows / Linux) or Cmd + Opt + J (Mac) before you go to this step.
Check if you see any red errors here : hidden link and let me know.

Debugging
1. Please follow the debugging information provided here: https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/#enabling-the-built-in-debugging-feature-in-wordpress.
2. Repeat the action of creating the problem.
3. Copy and paste the contents of debug.log (log file inside the /wp-content/ directory) here for me to see

Let me know.

Regards,
Riffaz.

May 15, 2019 at 11:12 am #3815509

walterR-6

My issue is resolved now. Thank you! I resolved it by changing the plugin for the My Account functionality