This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 9.95 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by olivierM-28 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
May 14, 2018 at 4:50 pm #2124827

olivierM-28

I am trying to solve an issue concerning my woocommerce emails. When an order is placed, the "new-order" email for the admin is not sent from my site, yet the customer receives the confirmation.

After checking a bit on every website, my problem still exists. I was able to set de debug.log file on the ftp and the error that appears is as followed:

Is it a problem with wpml or with the server ? or with woocommerce ?

Erreur de la base de données WordPress Column 'subject' cannot be null pour la requête INSERT INTO `wp_'XXXXXX'_wpml_mails` (`mail_id`, `timestamp`, `host`, `receiver`, `subject`, `message`, `headers`, `attachments`, `error`, `plugin_version`) VALUES (NULL, '2018-05-12 16:37:27', '', '', NULL, '

Thanks for any help or advice that could allow me to resolve this problem as it causes a big block into my shop...

May 15, 2018 at 8:21 am #2131116

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

We have a known issue with WooCommerce E-mail subject after the release of the WooCommerce Multilingual 4.2.10. It may be related. Please try the workaround recommended in the following errata(after a site backup) and make sure you are getting the expected result or not.

https://wpml.org/errata/new-order-email-subject-shows-placeholders-instead-of-site-title-and-date-since/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 23, 2018 at 3:50 pm #2216726

olivierM-28

Thank you, this solved the problem. I just hope the issue will be solved in the next update without having to make some changes in the code I changed...