This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
September 26, 2018 at 2:47 am #2765797

Jody Wan

I am trying to: use WPML without woocommerce

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see: just language selector

Instead, I got: Woocommerce not Found in mobile menu

September 26, 2018 at 9:07 pm #2768793

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

Please note that the woocommerce plugin is not required to run WPML and is from a different make..do make sure that you have Woocommerce Multilingual Plugin(our plugin) deactivated as well.

do you currently use a different menu for your mobile menu ? i am suspecting that maybe you added a menu item related to woocommerce before ?

what is displayed there when woocomerce is activated ?

September 27, 2018 at 2:48 am #2769210

Jody Wan

Hi support, no I just install WMPL, i do hv some understanding WPML is not related to woocommerce. In the desktop, the menu is fine, but when change to mobile version, the hamburger drop down menu show the Woocommerce not Found msg, I didn't add a menu item related to woocommerce before and I don't need woocommerce at all, can you plz help or login to my wordpress backend and see what you can do? Thanks!!!

September 27, 2018 at 7:22 am #2769483

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

i do not believe this is related to WPML,this can be related to your theme or a 3rd party plugin, WPML would not add this to your menu, but i can confirm by taking a closer look within your backend.

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

The topic ‘[Closed] Woocommerce not Found in mobile menu’ is closed to new replies.