Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ahmed Ibrahim 4 years, 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Ahmed Ibrahim.

Author Posts
May 8, 2015 at 9:31 am #614842

Giorgio

Dear support of WPML,

I cannot find the debug information based on your instructions, so here a list of info you may need:

Address of TEST environment: hidden link
WordPress: 4.2.2 (Italian)
Theme: Ammo (child theme)
WPML: 3.1.5
WPML String Translation: 2.0.5
WPML Translation Management: 1.9.11
WPML Media: 2.1.9
WooCommerce Multilingual: 3.6
WooCommerce: 2.3.8

- First problem: when a user purchase an item from the shop in "english" the page with order confirmation is shown in italian instead of english. the link is:
hidden link

while it should be:
hidden link

- Second problem: the email for the order confirmation is sent to the customer in italian instead of english.

All strings have been insterted in english and translated into italian according to your instructions.

All pages are translated in both languages.

How can I solve these two problems?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Giorgio Leone - TheSmartPoint

May 8, 2015 at 12:39 pm #615066

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support forum.

First I recommend you to update to the latest stable version for WPML CMS and it's add-ons ,

But I think updating your WPML from 3.1.5 to 3.1.9.7 directly will cause you a problem, I think you need to use this serial to update :

1. disable and remove 3.1.5
2. install 3.1.8 and activate it
3. disable and remove 3.1.8
4. install 3.1.9.7 and activate it

And you will need to do this manually. ( see this for more info about updating manually : https://wpml.org/faq/install-wpml/#manual-upgrade, and the link for finding all this versions : https://wpml.org/download/wpml-multilingual-cms/?section=changelog ), please make sure to deactivate all WPML add-ons.

After updating the WPML CMS plugin to "3.1.9.7", update all the WPML add-ons and re-activate them

Please try this and recheck your issue.

The topic ‘[Closed] woocommerce oder confirmation page and email to customer not translated’ is closed to new replies.