This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
July 2, 2018 at 3:59 pm #2454548

merabiS

HI.

so, I have an issue with order status translation. I use the Woocommerce order status manager plugin.

I tried to translate the statuses in the string translation but unfortunately without any success. Trying to solve the issue I found out that as soon as I would deactivate the plugin (woocommerce order status manager) the statuses would normally translate. Could you help me out with that? Do you know what could be an issue ?

Thank you in advance,

Best Regards,

Merabi.

July 4, 2018 at 9:05 pm #2465131

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hello, Merabi.

Is this plugin in our compatibility list here?
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/
Can you share with me the link to this plugin, please?

To ensure the quickest and most accurate support, please provide your debug information so that I can get a look at some of your configurations.
We have an excellent article on how to located here: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/.

Thanks,
Itamar.

July 4, 2018 at 9:45 pm #2465201

merabiS

Hey Itamar,

thank you for your reply.
I have checked the plugin compatibility and The Extension WooCommerce Order Status Manager was tested more than 5 months ago. Last tested was Version 1.8.I have asked for this version and I also have installed this version but still there was the same issue.

P.S here is the link you asked for

https://wpml.org/plugin/woocommerce-order-status-manager-2/

July 5, 2018 at 7:28 pm #2469133

Itamar
Supporter

Hey.

The latest version of this plugin is 1.9.2.
It would be wiser to test the issue with the latest version. We always try to keep compatible with the latest versions of plugins. Currently, I could not get the latest version I have only version 1.7.3 with.

Can you share with me the plugin so I can test it on my local server?
You can upload it to a service like Google Drive or Dropbox and share the link with me.
For this, I'll enable private message for the next reply.

Please tell me how I can replicate the issue step by step. Sometimes screen-shots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit, so if you like, make use of “upload an image” below the comment area.

If I can replicate it on a clean WordPress installation, then I'll escalate the issue to our compatibility team and ask them to help us with that.

Thanks,
Itamar.

July 9, 2018 at 4:36 pm #2477198

Itamar
Supporter

Hi and sorry for the late response here.

I've managed to get the latest version of the Woocommerce order status manager plugin (1.9.2) and tet this issue.

If you want the order status to be translated into the other language, you need to do the following.
1. Go to WPML -> Settings -> Post Types Translation
2. Select 'Translatable - only show translated items' for 'Order Statuses (wc_order_status)'
Please see the attached screenshot order-status-trans.jpg
3. Then go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Order status (tab).
4. Select the status that you want to translate and press the plus (+) sign.
Please see the attached screenshot trans-status.jpg.
5. Translate the status name and save.
6. Then when you get a new order from a client, you will need to go to this order and choose the translated name for this status and update the order.
Please see the attached screenshot choose-name.jpg

Please let me know if this process is clear.

Thanks,
Itamar.

July 13, 2018 at 4:28 am #2491257

merabiS

Hi Itamar
Thank you so much for support, everything works perfect.

October 15, 2018 at 9:03 pm #2818804

gillesB-3

Hello
ok for translation of the statutes
But how to translate the e-mail of this same plugin
best regards

October 15, 2018 at 9:09 pm #2818806

Itamar
Supporter

Hi, @gillesb-3.

Please check if you can translate this plugin's emails in the Strings Translation section.
If you cannot find it there, please open a new ticket with your issue.

Thanks,
Itamar.