This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: when opening the second page of a WooCommerce pagination in a secondary language, you get an empty page

Solution: be sure that store permalinks are different in various languages because they can conflict. You can change them in WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual -> Store URL Then save permalinks in Settings -> Permalinks

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by shaniF 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
October 28, 2018 at 11:31 am #2856150

shaniF

I am trying to:
Navigate with the woocommerce pagination
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:
Moving to the next page of the pagination
Instead, I got:
Blank page

October 30, 2018 at 11:59 am #2861552

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

I got a similar ticket some days ago: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/second-shop-page-not-found/

Could you check if the suggested solution works for you? From your screenshots, I can't see the page slug so there is a chance that this is the cause for your issue.

If it's not, I'd like to ask for your site's credentials so I can better check the issue.

October 31, 2018 at 3:49 am #2864381

shaniF

Changing the store translated url and saving the permalinks fixed it for me, thanks!