This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
August 15, 2019 at 3:23 pm

antonL-8

We need your assistance to troubleshoot the woocommerce Swish payment plugin returning to the wrong language, please.

So what we have:

1. Swish payment plugin hidden link that generally works and processes payments. Swish is a local payment system for the Swedish market.

2. But if checkout was initiated from a language that is different from the main language (English is the main language, and Swedish is where we are trying) it still returns to the default language endpoint, and it's a problem.

Here's an example of the most recent return path, just tried: hidden link

while it should be like hidden link ...

Our configuration:
- The latest WPML (different domains for different languages),
- Woocommerce multilingual plugin.
- Endpoints for order-pay and order-received are translated to all languages, each having a unique name.
- No related custom coding in the child theme that can interfere.

Other payment plugins (Paypal, Stripe) don't have issues like that. So we guess if it's a plugin issue (plugin is not fully WPML compatible), or it's something can be fixed in settings.

Can you assist?

I am sending a similar request also to the plugin developer.

And I'm granting you wp-admin access.

August 16, 2019 at 6:30 am #4404847

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Please try the following steps after a backup and check you are getting the expected result or not.

1) Visit WPML>>Languages
2) Choose *Pass arguments via POST* option of Language URL format>>A different domain per language>>
3) Save the changes
4) Scroll down to *Language filtering for AJAX operations* section
5) Enable *Store a language cookie to support language filtering for AJAX* option
6) Save the changes

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] woocommerce payment plugin returns to the wrong language’ is closed to new replies.