Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raphael Cavalieri 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Osama Mersal.

Author Posts
September 24, 2021 at 7:15 am

Raphael Cavalieri

WooCommerce PDF Invoices - strings that are in the totals section are not showing the correct translations

September 24, 2021 at 7:56 am
September 24, 2021 at 1:22 pm #9654997

Raphael Cavalieri

I would like to make a clarification.
On the test site the translation I have deactivated the plugin 'WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Professional'. as mentioned in a link that was given to me mentioning the same concern and it still does not work unfortunately especially since I need this plugin in the invoice

September 27, 2021 at 9:04 am #9665343

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thanks for contacting WPML forums support. I'll be glad to help you today.

Sorry for the late reply. Could you please log in to this sandbox site and upload the" "WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Professional" plugin? (hidden link)

After that, please install WPML plugins along with the WooCommerce core plugin and try to replicate the issue on the sandbox site.

If the issue is replicable, kindly let me know the steps to reproduce the issue, and I'll consult our computability and 2nd tier supporters.

Thanks for your cooperation and patience

Regards,
Osama

September 27, 2021 at 10:04 am #9666575

Raphael Cavalieri

Hello,

I thank you for your answer, but I managed to find a solution for the resolution of my problem I put it here so that it serve for other people.
I added the following code in WPML/Parameter/Config XML

<wpml-config>
<admin-texts>
<key name="wpo_wcpdf_editor_settings">
<key name="fields_invoice_totals">
<key name="*">
<key name="label"/></key>
</key>
</key>
</admin-texts>
</wpml-config>

Translated with hidden link (free version)
My issue is resolved now. Thank you!