This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dat Hoang 3 years, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Dat Hoang.

Author Posts
April 13, 2016 at 11:49 am #860160

Neil

I am trying to: View this category page but no header or footer shows

URL of (my) website where problem appears: hidden link

I expected to see: The english version works fine hidden link

Instead, I got:

Steps to duplicate the issue:

April 14, 2016 at 7:18 am #860865

Dat Hoang

#1,
If you disable all non-related WPML plugins, switch to one of default themes, the problem persists or not?

NOTE:
+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!).

#2,
Please make sure you are using the latest version of WPML and its add-ons. We've released new versions that fix many bugs and errors for some days. You can compare between your site and here: http://wpml.org/my-account/downloads/

NOTE:
+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!).
+ You need to update all your current WPML and its add-ons to the latest versions. If not, some unexpected problems may happen.

The latest stable versions (as of April 06, 2016)
* WPML Multilingual CMS 3.3.7
* WPML String Translation 2.3.7
* WPML Translation Management 2.1.6
* WPML Media 2.1.20
* WooCommerce Multilingual: 3.7.12
* WPML Sticky Links 1.3.17
* WPML CMS Nav 1.4.17
* Gravity Forms Multilingual 1.3.8

April 18, 2016 at 11:57 am #863360

Neil

I've applied the latest veriosn of all WPML plugins.

I disabled everything except wpml and woocommerce

Some thing to note, It looks like the issue is the teh product category translations, when I disable string translation and change the URl it works fine (see video)

hidden link

April 19, 2016 at 4:52 am #863960

Dat Hoang

#1,
Don't know why I can not see the video in your link.

Based on your description, I think you need to translate all WooCommerce permalink settings in WPML > String Translation.

Please see our detailed guide at https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/#urls

#2,
Thanks for updating our plugins.
In the case #1 does not help, I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site in order to be of better help. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. hidden link

These info is private, and available to you and supporters only. Read more about this: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Note that:
+ Backup (both files and database) your site before giving us your credentials
+ It would be better if you give me the test site rather than the live site.

The topic ‘[Closed] Woocommerce product categories, there is not header on tranlated categories’ is closed to new replies.