This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
May 29, 2019 at 1:54 pm

katieW-3

I am trying to: Change product gallery images in a translated post

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see: An additional image

Instead, I got: The same images as the native language copy of the product

---

For full details please see the most recent reply from us on this thread it has full details:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/cant-change-product-gallery-images-on-translated-woocommerce-products/#post-3908639

May 30, 2019 at 11:33 am #3922601

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello Vicky,
Thank you for contacting WPML's support service again.

I will consult my colleague Alejandro who took your previous ticket and ask him about the status of this issue. I will get back to you as soon as I get an answer.

Best regards,
Carlos

May 30, 2019 at 12:02 pm #3922831

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hi Vicky,

I will re-assign this ticket to my colleague Alejandro and he will take care of it 🙂

Regards,
Carlos

May 30, 2019 at 3:30 pm #3924217

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello!

The problem should be fixed with WooCommerce Multilingual version 4.6.3, and this is what you need to do:

1) Disable the translation editor on that page (by turning off the WPML switch for that page)
2) In the same page, disable the option "duplicate gallery images" (it's right below the save/update product section)
3) Go to the page and now you should be able to add your desired gallery images independently of the language.

Regards