Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 10.73 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bjorn 6 years, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas Neuber.

Author Posts
January 31, 2013 at 11:35 am #100869

Bjorn

Hi,

When i translate a product into another language, the featured image follows as it should. But the 2th images "below" docent follow.. and i can't apply them manually.

The way i works in the english (default) version is that i use the media uploader to put in images in the product description, and then remove them from the text field by deleting them, and then thy appear as small thumbnails below the featured image, and expands to some sort of WooCommerce lightbox.

As you can see in the english version here: hidden link

But not in the Danish version here: hidden link

Thank you.

//Bjørn

January 31, 2013 at 11:41 am #100871

Bjorn

I use all the latest versions.

January 31, 2013 at 12:54 pm #100889

Andreas Neuber
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Hello Bjorn,

Could you please do the following:

1) Install our plugin "WPML Media" as well

2) Check in your plugin folder "WooCommerce Multilingual" for a "wpml-config.xml"
Does this file contain a entry like "<custom-field action="ignore">_thumbnail_id</custom-field>" ?
If so delete it this line and save the file again.

Once done let me know, because then there is one more thing we need to do.

January 31, 2013 at 2:46 pm #100931

Bjorn

Hi Andreas.

Thank you! The problem was solved with the WPML Media Plugin. I should have thought about that.

It works fine now 🙂