Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Tia 3 years, 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Tia.

Author Posts
April 8, 2016 at 3:40 pm #856998

willem-heinC

I am trying to: add new products, when add them they do not have any stock and price in Brazilian language.

URL of (my) website where problem appears:hidden link

I expected to see: A product with stock and prices in both languages

Instead, I got: A product without stock and prices in one language.

I think there is something wrong with default language and the way products are created

Thanks for your help.
Willem-Hein

Steps to duplicate the issue:

April 10, 2016 at 2:17 pm #857521

Tia

Hello. Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I am happy to help you with this.

- What are the settings in WPML > WooCommerce Multilingual > Manage Currencies?

Can you tell me if you already checked the following? This will help narrow down the issue:

** IMPORTANT ** Please backup a working copy of site files and database before continuing.

A. Update all WPML plugins & WordPress core.

B. Minimal Set Up ( 1. All plugins except WPML disabled 2. and then temporarily changing the theme to a default WordPress such as TwentyFifteen ).

C. If the issue is gone after Minimal Set Up steps above, activate each plugin one by one to find out which plugin is causing the issue.

Does the issue still persist when you do each step above?

- Do you mind adding screenshots and/or example URLs highlighting the issue? You may add an image to the thread to help clarify.

Thank you in advance for the information above. This will help me come to a faster resolution.

April 12, 2016 at 1:36 pm #859289

willem-heinC

Hi Tia,

Thank you for your reply.

WPML > WooCommerce Multilingual > Manage Currencies: Multiple currencies, independent of languages. (just changed it)

A. WPML, other plugins and WP core are updated.
B. Minimal setup had the same problems
C. Not Applicable
Have this message left though.

Do you have a good instruction of the sequence of activities to make a product translation?
Do you need login?

Kind regards and thanks in advance
Willem-Hein

April 12, 2016 at 9:44 pm #859690

Tia

"I am trying to: add new products, when add them they do not have any stock and price in Brazilian language."

- Can you walk me through the steps you are taking to add new products?

- Are you duplicating or translating for each product? Please review this section for details; https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/creating-translations-manually/

The topic ‘[Closed] WooCommerce product prices not syncing’ is closed to new replies.