Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
March 7, 2022 at 2:26 am #10726195

Lucas

Based on this article. https://wpml.org/forums/topic/woocommerce-product-search/, WPML advised that it is compatible with the WooCommerce Product Search extension.

But when I use

hidden link

look at the widget on shop page.
there are two category widget , one is wooCommerce Product Search extension, and another.
another one shows the right number, but wooCommerce Product Search extension shows wrong.
when I search product, example: ATTAQUER, the number wrong either.

March 8, 2022 at 9:50 am #10737665

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Can you update WPML to the latest version like this?
hidden link

Does the issue still occur?

However note that the plugis no longer listed in our list of officially compatible plug-ins:
https://wpml.org/plugin/?wpv_view_count=120064&wpv-plugin-functionality=0&wpv_post_search=WooCommerce+product+search&wpv-wpcf-recommendation-flag=&wpv_filter_submit=Search

We had some trouble with recently it and authors were not very responsive to our queries.

That being said I believe the best thing is that you try emulating this issue with minimal amount of content and products. I created a sandbox website where you can do this - try emulating this problem with perhaps only 3-4 translated products and let me know how to reproduce and see the issue myself.

I created a sandbox and set up WPML and WooCommerce, if something else is needed feel free to install and configure.

Here is a sandbox link: hidden link

Regards,
Bruno Kos

The topic ‘[Closed] wooCommerce Product Search extension’ is closed to new replies.