This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dennis 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
June 12, 2019 at 9:01 pm #4007655

svenU-4

Hello! 🙂

I just translated many Products on my WooCommerce Store - but at some point it just did not upload the translations and there is a loading circle instead of a pencil for every new translation I create.

June 13, 2019 at 6:49 am #4009711

Dennis

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum.

Could you please confirm that you are using the updated copies of WPML/WCML plugins? Are you using ATE (Advanced Translation Editor) for translating products?

Kindly share your Debug information with me? You can read the detailed explanation about it here.

http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support

The debug info will give me a lot of information about how your site is configured and will help me understand the source of the problem.

Kind regards,
Dennis

June 13, 2019 at 12:58 pm #4013057

svenU-4

Yes, I am using an updated version of WPML. I used the ATE. I included the Debug information for you.

Thank you for helping

June 14, 2019 at 1:44 am #4017469

Dennis

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

We have similar issue reported to us which is currently being investigated by our developers. The issue is with WCML + ATE.

We also found a workaround for this.

After saving the translations with ATE, please:

- go to WPML > Translation Management
- find the product and send it to translation
- go to Translation Basket and send it to translation
- then go to WPML > Translations and now the translation should be saved and the 2-arrows circle icon should transform into the pencil icon

Now, if you also go to WooCommerce > WooCommerce Multilingual, you will see that the product translation should show the pencil icon.

Does it help? Please let me know.

Kind regards,
Dennis

The topic ‘[Closed] WooCommerce Product Translation does not work’ is closed to new replies.