This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
May 1, 2019 at 10:14 am #3717509

gianlucaP-17

I am trying to: show Woocommerce products in two languages. Primary language is Italian secondary language is English.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: You can see the page is showing some products Out of stock but actually these products are available in the stock. Same product are showing in stock in secondary language that is ENGLISH. Can you please help me to find the issue?

Instead, I got:

May 1, 2019 at 2:55 pm #3718683

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

It looks like you are using an outdated version of WPML. Please update all WPML plugins and WooCommerce to the latest version, as we have had some changes to WooCommerce Multilingual in the recent releases. Then, go to the product that is not synced stock correctly. Update the original product, and then update the translation. Does this resolve the stock?

If not, please go to WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual -> Status -> Troubleshooting. From there, run the option to sync stock quantities. Does that resolve the issue?

As always, be sure to run a full backup of your site before making these changes.