This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ahmed Ibrahim 8 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Ahmed Ibrahim.

Author Posts
February 14, 2019 at 11:35 am #3199145

cedricH-4

I am trying to: view woocommerce reports in secondary currency

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see: The page reloading, showing the report in the currency I choose (this used to work fine)

Instead, I got: Nothing - the page doesn't reload, so I can only see the reports in the default currency..

There is some console errors on the page, please see attached image

February 14, 2019 at 3:30 pm #3200665

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi, and thanks for contacting our WPML support forum.

Sorry, but the issue isn't clear to me so can you please send me clean steps to be able to replicate and see the issue, also some screenshots could be helpful.

Could you please provide me with temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site in order to provide better help. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

+ Please make sure that you have a full backup of your website and database. (Please don't ignore this)!

Best Regards.

The topic ‘[Closed] Woocommerce Reports – Unable to switch currency’ is closed to new replies.