Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
January 17, 2021 at 7:43 pm #7863969

Menno

Hello WPML,

I use Koongo.com to sync products and orders with my store. First i had the main language on the .com site and other languages in directories like .com/nl. Now i have a custom domain for every language and since that switch the Koongo order sync doesn't work anymore...

At Koongo they don't know how to solve the issue so i hope you can help me.

Thanks,
Menno

January 21, 2021 at 1:13 am #7892513

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello Menno,

I see we used to have a similar known issue earlier. Please read this errata:
https://wpml.org/errata/possible-nginx-issues-with-different-domains-per-language-setting-when-doing-a-rest-api-call/

Could you please download the latest versions of WPML and our add-ons here:

https://wpml.org/account/downloads/

Then install the new plugins and check if the issue persists. There is not anyissue about deleting the currently installed plugins, as all translations and settings are saved inside the database and inside the language files on your server.

Also makie sure to add the latest version of WPML WooCommerce Multilingual Version 4.11.0 as it supports new features for working with REST API.

I hope this can solve the issue. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards
Andreas

January 21, 2021 at 9:27 am #7894707

Menno

Hello Andreas,

Thanks for your response. I will have to wait for the Koongo developer to test things out. This is from his last email:

--
You're right the orders can still not be transferred because WooCommerce REST/API is not having the right behaviour with the API calls.
"Order cannot be placed. Woo API ignores POST request and returns list of inserted orders in GET format!"
--

I hope it's fixed in the latest updates.

Best regards,
Menno

January 22, 2021 at 7:12 am #7903477

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello Menno,

Honestly, I am not sure about how many features of the WC REST API are supported by WPML but our latest update for WooCommerce Multilingual recently added more support.

Make sure to update all our plugins at Plugins -> Add new -> Commercial-> Search for updates or download them here:

https://wpml.org/download/

I honeslty never tested this with different domains. Would you be able to confirm if it works on a test with "Language in directories" or "Parameters per language"?

If you could provide a test site that uses Koongo.com I could try to obtain help form our compatilbity team.

Best regards
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] Woocommerce REST API not working with domain per language’ is closed to new replies.