This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.
Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.
This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.
Problem: I installed the Woocommerce Returns and Warranty Requests plugin and I would like to translate into my second language some fields that are managed directly in the settings of this plugin. For example,
- warranty_button_text ("Retour") -> I want "Return" for EN
- view_warranty_button_text ("Retour") -> I want "Return" for EN
- warranty_default_label ("Délai de retour") -> I want "Return delay" for EN
Solution: I followed this steps and the issue seems to be solved:
- Added the following code to WPML -> Paramètres -> Configuration XML personnalisée:
<wpml-config> <admin-texts> <key name="warranty_form"> <key name="*"/></key> </admin-texts> </wpml-config>
- WPML -> Langues -> Format d'URL de langue -> Selected the 'Langues différentes dans les répertoires' option -> Saved the changes -> Re-saved the permalink structre.
- WPML -> Langues -> Activated the 'Filtrage de langues pour les opérations AJAX' option -> Saved the changes.