This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
June 20, 2019 at 11:33 am #4059461

kevinS-10

I Have one another issue i have also installed Woocommerce for Shop Page and translate all the products with WPML i also use https://woocommerce.com/products/dynamic-pricing/ this plugin for Dynamic pricing but when we Translate Products with only Regular price to English Language then we have two Prices on front after Translation, so will you please help me to resolve this. We don't add Sale Price for any Product.
Example:
hidden link ( In Main Language with single Price )
hidden link ( In English Language )

Is there any documentation that you are following?
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/translate-sites-built-with-acf/

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

June 20, 2019 at 11:38 am #4059521

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

I think I understand the issue. I can see that the English products have the sale badge and present 2 prices.

As per your other request, I'll need access to your backend to check the various settings related to WooCommerce and products.

Can you also paste your WPML Debug information in the Debug information field?
- http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

June 20, 2019 at 3:03 pm #4060895

Jamal
Supporter

Hi,

I am still investigating this issue. I wonder if you have ever used the sale price before! Or maybe the WC Dynamic Pricing plugin is using it under the hood. I need to check many things.

To avoid any possibility that your theme, plugins, server, or just your current data set may somehow be the cause and to focus on the "WC Dynamic pricing" plugin, I have created a test server. Please configure WPML similarly to your website, then upload the WC Dynamic Pricing and set dynamic pricing for 2 or 3 products. Then I'll be checking my hypothesis and get back to you with my findings. Please use the following URL to log in.
hidden link

Please note, that you won't need another license for Dynamic pricing to use it in this server. We can also reach to Automattic if we needed their help with the plugin.

Thank you,
Jamal

June 21, 2019 at 6:28 am #4064895

kevinS-10

Hello,

I store backup of my site to Your setup for test, but i use All in on wp migration Plugin for Restore the site, so all the users are gone now which you are created already.

I create a administrator user here, will you please set a private message box here so i can share credentials with you.

thanks.

June 21, 2019 at 9:23 am #4065717

kevinS-10

Hello,

Are you there, will you please look into this.

June 21, 2019 at 10:55 am #4066401

Jamal
Supporter

Hi,

Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

hidden link

Best regards,
Jamal

June 21, 2019 at 3:10 pm #4067983

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

I started by fixing the product_type taxonomy following WooCommerce Multilingual notice in WooCommerce Multilingual->Status->Troulbleshooting.

Then i deactivated all plugins except the following ones, as it seems that the theme is using some of these plugins (ACF):
- Astra Pro
- Classic Editor
- Product Filter for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Admin
- WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing
- WooCommerce Multilingual
- WP Real Media Library
- WPML Media
- WPML Multilingual CMS
- WPML String Translation
- WPML Translation Management

Then I created and translated a simple product and I could not reproduce the issue.
- hidden link

Then I duplicated a variable product and the issue was present in this duplication.

Then I switched to StoreFront and created a new variable product with some variations and the issue was present again.

Please check if this issue appears when:
- Only WPML plugins are activated. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with another plugin.
- Theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty Fourteen. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme.
- If the problem disappears, start activating one at the time to track where the incompatibility is produced.

Thank you,
Jamal

June 27, 2019 at 12:56 pm #4100077

kevinS-10

Thanks Jamal,

We try all the things here but we don't getting solution regarding this, will you please help me in this also.

When i add a new product and translate it using WPML then its worked fine but when we translate existing plugin then we getting double price.

June 28, 2019 at 8:36 am #4105603

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

Would you allow me to take a Duplicator package from your site to troubleshoot this issue locally without affecting your live server?
I will need to install the Duplicator extension to check this issue.

Best regards,
Jamal

June 28, 2019 at 8:40 am #4105613

kevinS-10

Ok,

No Problem you can install it.

June 28, 2019 at 9:46 am #4106273

Jamal
Supporter

Thank you,

I just built and i am downloading a Duplicator package. I'll get back to you very soon.

Best regards,
Jamal

June 28, 2019 at 12:01 pm #4107175

kevinS-10

Hello Jamal,

Are you try to solve this issue, Will you please give me any time when it will be completed.
Because i am waiting for it since Last week.

June 29, 2019 at 12:19 pm #4111545

kevinS-10

Hello,

Are you working on this issue or Not, & when it will be Resolved.

July 1, 2019 at 6:10 pm #4121627

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

My apologies for the late reply. I have been working on the issue and the only way I could remove the "on sale" and the sale price from translated products is by deactivating Dynamic Pricing too.
Check this product /vare/baby-boerne-sko/luksus-babysko/babysko-i-rent-koskind-flere-farvevarianter/

If you search in the database in postmeta for the ids of this product and the English translation you will find that they both hold a custom field called _dynamic_pricing which is a serialized array. In my local copy (#13671 for Danish and #14835 for English). The variations hold an empty _on_sale custom field which should not cause the on_sale price or the on_sale badge to show. See the attached screen for the unserialized arrays from _dynamic_pricing for the original and translation

Even if I renamed(similar to remove) the custom fields (_dynamic_pricing) for both the original and the translated products, the on_sale price and badge still appear when the extension is enabled.

I checked the various settings of the Dynamic Pricing extensions, both in the product level and site-wide. I could not find something that can explain why the issue is present. I only guess that there were some dynamic pricing rules on the product level or site-wide on the category level.

To understand this issue better, I'll need more information about your use case.
- Can you tell How the dynamic pricing rules were applied before?
- Would you like to reapply the same manipulation in our clean install(It should not be a copy of your website, but the minimal plugins or/and theme + WPML setup to reproduce it)? Or provide step-by-step and I'll try to reproduce it. Here another clean install.
hidden link

Best regards,
Jamal

July 2, 2019 at 5:26 am #4124107

kevinS-10

Hello Jamal,

Thanks For you Help regarding this.
But i see many of support tickets regarding this issue i have found here, and many are resolved by your Support staff also, but i can't see the perfect solution regarding this.
So will you please look it in other support staff history how they resolve this issue.

And what about my another ticket you don't reply on that ticket regarding ACF translation, will you please reply on that ticket also asap.