If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
July 2, 2019 at 5:41 am #4124125

kevinS-10

Here i add those plugin to your given Link,
Now you can setup all the things for Language translation.

You add dynamic pricing Rule for one product like we provide a screenshot regarding this then translate those product in Another language with another currency then you can see the issue.

If you can't understand any thing then let me know.

July 2, 2019 at 4:35 pm #4128789

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Please give me examples of tickets where this issue was resolved. I did a search before and I could not find any. If this issue was already resolved in a ticket I can track it from there down to our internal issues system to find a solution.

Personally, I could not reproduce the issue. He what I did.

1. Setup WPML similarly to your website (primary language is not English, I used French).
2. Setup WCML to use different currencies for both languages (€ for French and $ for English).
3. Add a dynamic pricing rule to a simple product (Sunglasses).
4. Translate the product to English.
At this point, the product and its translation show the on_sale price and badge.

Then I removed the pricing rules from the product and saved. Without even saving the translation. The on_sale badge and price were not showing for both languages.

Maybe this should be done for variable products or there is something else that is the cause of the issue. Would you like to try if you can reproduce the issue in the test server?

Best regards,
Jamal

July 4, 2019 at 5:31 am #4140371

kevinS-10

Hello Jamal,

Thanks for your Response.
I set dynamic Pricing rule for a product will you please see this.
hidden link
hidden link

July 5, 2019 at 8:49 am #4149275

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

At first, I could not reproduce the issue again with another product. I had to remove the dynamic pricing rules and add them again to reproduce the issue.

This ticket is now escalated this to the compatibility team. I'll get back to you with more details as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Jamal

September 26, 2019 at 4:29 pm #4648891

Jamal
Supporter

Hello,

Our developers have fixed this issue in the latest version of WooCommerce Multilingual 4.6.7.

Please check if it resolves the issue for you. You may need to update the affected products and complete their translation, for the translation to take the proper dynamic pricing rules and thus remove the on_sale badge if needed.

Best regards,
Jamal