This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by benjamin 2 years, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Mladen Andrejic.

Author Posts
May 14, 2017 at 11:28 pm #1275625

benjamin

Hi Bob

hidden link
the site is still in progress

issue: shop procedure, WPML Translation on checkout

when there is choosed "Überweisung", the text always comes up in spanish:

Transferencia bancaria directa
Realiza tu pago directamente en nuestra cuenta bancaria. Por favor usa la referencia del pedido como referencia de pago. El pedido no será enviado hasta que el importe completo haya sido recibido en nuestra cuenta.

and than on the folloing page:

Realiza tu pago directamente en nuestra cuenta bancaria. Por favor usa la referencia del pedido como referencia de pago. El pedido no será enviado hasta que el importe completo haya sido recibido en nuestra cuenta.

even if I change languages it stays to spanish.
Exeption: wehn I swich to English, the Text appears on German ?!?!

I could not find any string to translate

Thanks for your Help
ben

May 15, 2017 at 12:14 pm #1276075

Mladen Andrejic

Hello,

It is most likely that you entered original strings in Spanish. Please go to WooCommerce Settings for Payment Methods and their descriptions.

Enter them all in English, then go to WPML > String Translation and find the strings you entered. If the flag next to the string is for another language, you should change the language of the strings to English (to do that select the strings and click on "Change language of strings" button then choose English). After that, translate them all and it should work properly.

Thanks.

May 15, 2017 at 12:55 pm #1276132

benjamin

Hello Andrejic
I guess your right. I started the page on spanish and later I switched back to English.
Now alot of strings are on Spanish but the text on english, and some are on German

Can I globaly set back all string to English - or to I have set back every string by it self?
alot of work )-:

Image: of course there are more strings than just four

thanks, ben

May 15, 2017 at 7:25 pm #1276587

benjamin

Hello Andrejic

I finally managed the issue above, thanks for your help.

I have another little question, also a translate issue.
the product "Pibella Travel" hidden link has the option "Select options".
I would like to change this string to "choose color", of corse in all languages.
however I can't find this string !!!

best regards, ben

May 16, 2017 at 12:29 pm #1277153

Mladen Andrejic

Hello,

This string could be default Browser one, but it should be inspected further. Since our policy is to handle only one issue per ticket, could you please create new ticket for this string and mark this one as resolved?

Thanks.

May 16, 2017 at 12:31 pm #1277154

benjamin

no problem thanks
regards, ben