This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
June 12, 2019 at 12:29 pm #4004171

tonyL-9

I am trying to:
Get an overview of all sales in WooCommerce with WPML/WCML. But in order to get an overview i need to select each currency in "WooCommerce Status" widget and manually calculate a total of each value. The same goes for WooCommerce > Reports.

What I need is an option to get total sales for all currencies. I think this should be in the select dropdown above the first currency which should be named something like "all", "All currencies" or "Merged currencies". This should apply to all tabs in WooCommerce > Reports.

In this way we can easily get an overview of the ecommerce sales or how it performs and also get a tax report that they want for each months total taxes.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
See attached screenshots

I expected to see:
An overview of total sales (all currencies)

Instead, I got:
Instead of an overview i need to do everything manual for each currency and view.

June 12, 2019 at 5:33 pm #4006541

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Tony,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

That's a good idea! For the moment, there are no plans to implement a feature as you described.

Please use the following link to our website to submit your suggestions as a feature request. https://wpml.org/suggest-a-new-feature-for-wpml/

Best Marcel