This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
August 19, 2019 at 2:15 pm #4416755

edoardoG-2

in the screenshot before and after activate trnaslation managment.

some conflict block the variation loading and not appear correct

August 19, 2019 at 2:34 pm #4416921

edoardoG-2

I correct myself. the problem is in woocommerce multilanguage plugin

August 20, 2019 at 10:18 am #4422535

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I will help you with the issue.

It seems the plugin WooCommerce Subscription has known issues with WPML https://wpml.org/plugin/woocommerce-subscriptions-2/. However, the issue that you have mentioned is not already reported and hence this needs to be isolated in order to be escalated to the compatibility team

Please install WooCommerce Subscription plugin to the sandbox site One Click Login: hidden link

WPML plugins along with WooCommerce is already installed please complete all the required setup and try to reproduce the issue there. Please note you don't have to create an entire clone of the site I require only the bare minimum stuff to reproduce the issue.

Let me know once done, I will take a look into it and proceed accordingly.

Kind regards
Raja

August 20, 2019 at 8:13 pm #4426299

edoardoG-2

i have installed the subscription plugin but I can't reproduce the problem, can it be linked to the fact that it is a sub site of a multisite?

August 21, 2019 at 7:21 am #4428433

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Thanks for the update, I'm not sure if the issue is related to a multisite this can also be a plugin conflict any of your plugins might be interacting with WPML.

I would request you to perform the basic troubleshooting steps by deactivating all non-WPML plugins except the required (WooCommerce + WooCommerce Subscriptions) You might need to perform this operation on a test environment. Check if the issue persists.

If the issue disappears then try activating the plugins one by one to identify the conflicting plugin.

Please let me know the results.

Kind regards
Raja

August 23, 2019 at 3:02 pm #4448377

edoardoG-2

i have maked this test only with woocommerce plugin and wpml

August 26, 2019 at 7:50 am #4456515

edoardoG-2

last test only with wpml and woocommerce plugin.

with woocommerce multilanguage and without.

EDIT: you have shared wrong password for test server :S

August 26, 2019 at 8:23 pm #4461269

edoardoG-2

i cant reproduce the problem :S .

but on my site is woocommerce multilanguage the problem, see the lasst screenshot.

August 27, 2019 at 6:44 am #4463099

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Thanks for the information, the issue cannot be reproduced on the clean installation.

Can you please confirm whether your test involves changing the theme to default WordPress theme this will eliminate the conflict with the theme as well. If not already done try changing the theme to WordPress default check if the issue still persists.

If you can reproduce the issue with the theme please upload the theme to the test site.

If you are stuck, Share temporary access to your site, I have enabled private fields for you to securely share the details.

kind regards
Raja

August 30, 2019 at 6:25 am #4484903

edoardoG-2

I changed the template, the problem no longer appeared. I tried to put the old one back and now everything seems ok. I do not understand.

August 30, 2019 at 12:28 pm #4487085

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Maybe a temporary issue or the issue is with the cache or something else.
Since we are unable to reproduce in new installation it is hard to debug.

Please create a new ticket if the issue happens again.

Have a great day,

Best regards
Raja