Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Beda 5 years, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Beda.

Author Posts
March 9, 2015 at 11:50 pm #574122

bardiaS

Hi,

I think there might be an bug with the subscription plugin:

To try to explain im going to create a scenario (page with subscription and wpml):

Client sign up from a french page (simple subscription product in an "Grouping")

Then logg into my account

Then he switch language to english

BUG 1:

The product name is now not showing up on the column called "subscription"(.subscription-title) in the "my_account_subscriptions table".

BUG 2:

When trying to "switch" the subscription the client gets redirected to the french page.

March 10, 2015 at 4:07 pm #574800

Maciej

Hello,

Thank you for reporting your issue.
Can you please disable all plugins except WPLM and related to the functionality? Does the problem still occur?

March 28, 2015 at 5:32 pm #589882

bardiaS

Ok, update:

I did what you said. Deactivated all plugins except WPML and related. Problem is not there anymore.

Then i reactivated plugins one by one. And it turns out WPML Translation Management is causing this problem.

Any suggestions to how I can solve this?

(All WPML-plugins are up to date, wp core as well)

March 30, 2015 at 11:20 pm #590926

Beda

Hello Bardia

Since Maciej Is off a few days I am taking over here.
Hope this is OK for you?

We have had .entered in contact with the WooCommerce Subscriptions Plugin Authors some time ago because of other issues, and the Plugin should be Compatible now.

I see you should update some software, could you try to reproduce the issue after you performed the updates for this Software listed below?:

1. WordPress
2. WPML Multilingual CMS + AddOns
3. WooCommerce
4. WooCommerce Multilingual
5. Please double-check the WooCommerce Subscriptions Plugin is updated too

In case the issue persist, could you check if it persist with theme Twenty Fourteen and no additional plugins?

Thank you for your collaboration.

The topic ‘[Closed] WooCommerce Subscriptions + WPML = my account bugs’ is closed to new replies.