This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.29 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Soe 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
June 18, 2019 at 3:27 pm

Soe

I am trying to: Access my Woo Table Rate Shipping plugin to setup my shipping rates.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

Admin -> Woocommerce -> Einstellungen/Settings -> Versand/Shipping

I expected to see: No "headers already send..." error message

Instead, I got:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/********/********/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/templating/class-wpml-templates-factory.php:40) in /www/htdocs/********/********/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1196

I already checked my wp-config regarding the very common suggestion to simply add

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

They are both in there and I still get the error message.

What can I do to finally get rid of this error message.

Thanks in advance!

June 19, 2019 at 1:28 pm #4051837

Soe

In addition, as soon as I try to add table rates I get the following error code:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/********/*********/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/templating/class-wpml-templates-factory.php:40) in /www/htdocs/********/*********/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1196

In other words, it is impossible to save changes.

June 20, 2019 at 3:22 pm #4060961

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

I can see this warning on your site. The Table Rate Shipping plugin is officially compatible with WooCommerce Multilingual.
https://woocommerce.com/products/table-rate-shipping/
https://wpml.org/plugin/woocommerce-table-rate-shipping/

But I can see that WPML and its add-ons are not updated on your site.
Could you please update WPML and its add-ons on your site and check if the issue gets resolved?

If it doesn't, please tell me how to add a table rate to see the problem that it is not being saved.

Thanks,
Itamar.

June 20, 2019 at 9:24 pm #4063147

Soe

Hi Itamar, thanks for the reply. I just updated the plugins but the warning message remains. How can I deactivate this one?

Earlier I wasnt able to replicate the second problem but I would try again tmr and post the way how to get there.

June 23, 2019 at 10:54 am #4072873

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

You wrote: "I just updated the plugins, but the warning message remains. How can I deactivate this one?"

I'm sorry, but it is not clear to me how to deactivate this message. Usually, it is possible to activate the WordPress debugger in the wp-config.php file of the WordPress installation.
https://wordpress.org/support/article/debugging-in-wordpress/
But when I check your WordPress installation by connecting with FTP, I see that this option is disabled. I see this.

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

I've also looked in the /wp-content/ folder where usually the error.log can be found, but there is no error log there. So if you have enabled any other method of enabling the display of PHP errors/messages, please let me know about it.

Otherwise, I'm waiting for your reply on how to replicate this issue.

Regards,
Itamar.

July 6, 2019 at 11:24 am #4155735

Soe

Solved it myself. Thank you.