This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
October 22, 2018 at 4:33 am #2836622

manuelf-20

I have been translating everything but agaign some translation is gone plus woocomerce email also doesnt work, in 1 email Subject its showing german instead of english!! And i tried again everything what you told its not working.... translation its in german but has to be in english:

- Direkte Banküberweisung

-Überweise direkt an unsere Bankverbindung. Bitte nutze die Bestellnummer als Verwendungszweck. Deine Bestellung wird erst nach Geldeingang auf unserem Konto versandt.

- Kostenlose Lieferung

-Indem Sie eine Bestellung aufgeben, akzeptieren Sie unsere Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen, Widerrufsbelehrung und Datenschutzbestimmungen. ( Checkbox)

- Ihre Bestellung wurde fertiggestellt (Email) Suject

Best Manu

October 22, 2018 at 4:52 pm #2839042

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello Manu, welcome 🙂

The strings can have different origins, so they should be investigated separately. If it's ok for you, I'll investigate the checkout page strings on this ticket. Please open a new ticket for the others.

I will send you a private reply with instructions to duplicate your website on our server, so we can move forward with the debug.

All the best,
Diego

October 23, 2018 at 12:14 pm #2842254

manuelf-20

Hi Diego,
listen im running an online shop, people get confused! If wpml translation is not working propper! We already fix all those strings together in previus tickets!!Is it gonna take ages again to to make ticket one by one, we have to fix this faster! I dont have time for this!
Best
Manu

October 23, 2018 at 3:50 pm #2843366

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Hi there,

If we had already corrected these strings in other tickets, what happened to them to return to the original? Has any string been modified or has any plugin been updated?

Your theme (Amely) is not at our compatible themes list: https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/?wpv_view_count=112654&dev%5B%5D=0&wpv-theme-category=0&wpv_post_search=Amely&wpv_filter_submit=Search - We do the best to make it work properly with WPML, but unfortunately many things depend on how the theme was coded.

To speed up the proccess I can take a look on all strings and split this ticket if needed. but to check the issue, I will need the test website. Did you try the instructions I gave in the previous answer? Apparently the site has not been copied yet: hidden link

You can also refer the theme authors to our Go Global program so that we can help them make their product compatible with WPML: https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/go-global-program/

Kind regards,
Diego

October 24, 2018 at 9:35 am #2845617

manuelf-20

Hi, yeah i keep trying but its not working, i dont know why translations always gone, i didnt modified anything. But it seems its woocomerce cause on another pages i dont have this problem..ok so what i have to do again, i still have this duplicator plugin u have to make a test site again? What i have to do? Thanks
Best

October 24, 2018 at 4:22 pm #2847272

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Hi there,

I sent the instructions again on a private reply (previous answer). Please let me know if you are able to see it.

Regards,
Diego

October 26, 2018 at 9:29 am #2852565

manuelf-20

Hi Diego,
migration is done.
Thank you

October 26, 2018 at 7:28 pm #2854084

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Hi there,

Thanks! The migration worked.

I did some tests and here is what I found:

- Direkte Banküberweisung (payment method) strings
I noticed that the "Woocommerce Multilingual extension" was disabled on the website. The strings are translated after I reactivated it (see screenshot).

- Indem Sie eine Bestellung aufgeben, akzeptieren Sie unsere Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen, Widerrufsbelehrung und Datenschutzbestimmungen. ( Checkbox)
At String Translator, I noticed that the string is generated by some plugin, and it's registered at the english language. So you should set it in english at the plugin options, then translate it to German using the string translator. I did a test on the test site and it worked (see screenshots).

You can check the test website here: hidden link

IMPORTANT: Please backup your site first before making any change, this is important for security reasons.

Please let me know if it worked for you. Please check if enabling the Woocommerce Multilingual plugin fix the email strings as well.

Kind regards,
Diego

October 28, 2018 at 8:07 am #2856008
manuelf-20

Hi Diego,
thanks alot, it worked 🙂 Last one: - kostenlose Lieferung
Thanks alot!!
Best Manu

New threads created by Diego Pereira and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-woocommerce-translation-again-gone/

October 29, 2018 at 2:24 pm #2858381

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Hi there,

As the previous issue has already been resolved, I will open a new ticket for this new one.

I will reply in the new ticket.

Regards,
Diego