This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 77 replies, has 15 voices.

Last updated by Dimitri 6 years, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: David.

Author Posts
February 13, 2013 at 6:10 pm #104102

Andrea

Ok, now variations are translated but there is still a problem, after duplicate the variations are not immediately available but you must press "update" twice(!) for each language (if you don't update the variations are not visible).

February 14, 2013 at 8:36 am #104213

Dimitri

It is exactly what I do.
I can see variations but they do not match variations in main language.
In my case, I have 2 variations. Color and size.
First variation is by example size 6 color white.
In translated variation, size 6 is linked to size 8 color blue.
On the blue variation it show white image.

Do you understand.
I can send access to concerned website if you want. You can see it with your own eyes.

Dimitri

February 14, 2013 at 2:23 pm #104347

Daniel

I am also having some serious issues with the translation of variables.

Sometimes the translation of a product doesn't even show up if I've not set that the product should be translated independently.

This is causing my client a great deal of stress, and I'm getting my ass whooped almost every day now. 🙁

I am experiencing all the problems the guys have written about in this thread.

Languages: Swedish and Finnish

WooCommerce Multilingual: 1.4
WPML 2.6.0
Wordpress 3.5.1 (swedish)

February 14, 2013 at 7:25 pm #104469

Adriano
Supporter

Dear @daniel, @dimitri and @andrea,

We have some issues related to this one. We're checking better all the process. Thank you for your understanding.

February 15, 2013 at 3:25 pm #104734

Adriano
Supporter

Dear @daniel, @dimitri and @andrea,

We are working in a new Woocommerce Multilingual version. Some bugs will be fixed. Thanks for your understanding.

February 15, 2013 at 3:30 pm #104737

Dimitri

OK, Thank you.

Think maybe to make it compatible with Woocommerce 2.0 (coming soon).
hidden link

Dimitri

February 20, 2013 at 9:04 am #105724

Nicholas

I'm having the same problem. I've looked on the forum and it seemed like this issue is going on for months now.

95 % of the reason why I bought WPML was exactly for this purpose. And I can't do it. It also looks like lots of other users are expierencing the same issue.

Please fix this or you cannot state "Works with WooCommerce". Because Variable Products are a HUGE part of WooCommerce.

Thank you.

February 21, 2013 at 11:17 am #106151

Dimitri

Hi @adriano,
Do you have any ETA for the new version of Woocommerce Multilingual ?
I'm getting late for a project.

I didn't plan that woocommerce Multilingual didn't work with variable product 🙁

Thank you for your answer.
Dimitri

February 24, 2013 at 8:19 am #106800

Daniel

This issue is no at breaking point with my client who has lost many sales and the problems with wpml and woocommerce has greatly damaged their reputation as a online merchant and are considering sueing my company as I have sold them a solution that promised to be compatible with woocommerce and multilingual content.

It is clear that wpml plugin does not work with woocommerce and the fact this was stated was greatly misleading as I purchased it, made promises to my clients on the basis of the plugins specifications.

This is not just a "bug" in the system, this is something we who have business depend on working in relations to our clients and when it doesn't it's not only pur clients business that suffers but ours aswell and our livelyhood, beeing able to get paid, pay rent, buy food etc.

I really hope making wpml compatible with all aspects of woocommerce is a priority.

March 4, 2013 at 4:18 pm #108700

Dimitri

Hi,
Could someone from WPML give us some updates concerning this post ?
No news for more than 2 weeks now 🙁
Thank you.
Dimitri

March 6, 2013 at 1:36 pm #109490

Jurgen

Hi Arshad

I have the same problem. My variations are not showing up. I cannot select them.
Variations I make in Dutch are not showing in frenc (ex. variation 1 and 2 in dutch. I can only select "choose variation" in French). Help?

March 6, 2013 at 1:47 pm #109496

Andrea

Hello there,

would any rep here please give us all an update? We are dealing with quite disappointed clients at the moment and we are turning that way ourselves as we cannot see any light at the end of this tunnel.
We have absolutely NO IDEA of how much time you still need to fix the issue your silent does not really sound really encouraging.

Failing to provide a working release is causing all of us lots of problems with our clients – do you guys understand this?

Would you please be so very kind to provide us with a precise ETA?

Looking forward to your kind (and immediate) reply.

Sincerely

Andrea

March 8, 2013 at 11:48 am #110112

David
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Dear users,

We are working hard to prepare the final release for WooCommerce 1.6.6 early next week. An important bug was just fixed in the development version and you may want to try it meanwhile:

hidden link

Please let me know how variations work with this one.

Thanks
David

March 8, 2013 at 12:03 pm #110116

Nicholas

Hi,
for 1.6.6 ?

WooCommerce just updated to 2.0..

March 8, 2013 at 12:42 pm #110133

Dimitri

I tried it but it doesn't work 🙁 SORRY
I still have the problem with variables products with multiple variations (Size and color in my case).
translated variations do not match the orginal product. example (I can see white images with blue description).

Dimitri

The topic ‘[Closed] Woocommerce variable product and variations’ is closed to new replies.