This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 10.56 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 77 replies, has 15 voices.

Last updated by Dimitri 6 years, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: David.

Author Posts
March 13, 2013 at 3:12 pm #111328

Dimitri

Hi,
Please give us an ETA for the plugin to work correctly.

My client is not happy and he's going to start something with a lawyer.
They absolutely need their site to work in other languages. If their site is not ready in a few days they will lose a lot of sales with their seasonal businesses. They take order now for one year business.

As paid member of WPML we can not accept so big delay for issues like this post.

Please answer. We need to know what's happening. If you can not resolve this i will be forced to create a new wordpress website (without WPML) in the language i need. I will not be paid for this workaround 🙁

Please be professional and give yourself the possibility to resolve this as fast as possible.

Thank you,
Dimitri

March 13, 2013 at 7:25 pm #111385

Jurgen

Hello

I have this problem also.
See bellow.
I also had the problems with the stock not synchronising (product Bought in English kept in stock in the other 2 languages. This is FIXED with the latest woocommerce mutlilingual 1.4 you can download from this threat.
Any solution for this simple product problem?

-) Hello,
We are having some problems with Variations on our website.

Our configuration:
- wordpress 3.5
- woocommerce 1.6.6
- woocommerce mutlilingual 1.4
- wpml 2.6.3

Currently our ecommerce is in 3 languages: English, Italian and French.
When we duplicate one product from English in the 2 other languages, the 2 products are created as "simple products" instead of "variable products". And everytime we update the first product we get the same problem.
Same problem if we edit the 2 duplicated products. If, for example, we update the Italian product then the French version cannot find the information about variations. Then, if we hit update the French product the correct information are restored (but acting like this will also update the Italian product, which should not be update).

March 14, 2013 at 9:45 am #111527

Dimitri

Is someone from wpml.org still living or does a nuclear bomb destroyed their office 😉

I absolutely need an answer to know how i can solve this tricky situation with my client.

PLEASE ANSWER SOMETHING.

Thank you

March 14, 2013 at 11:43 am #111594

Dimitri

Sorry but this issue is not resolved with woocommerce-multilingual 1.5 released today.
Try this: http://wpml.org/forums/topic/woocommerce-variable-product-and-variations/#post-102919
Dimitri

March 14, 2013 at 1:36 pm #111663

David
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Dear Andrea,

Im following up on Dimitri's issue and I will get back to you as soon as its resolved.
http://wpml.org/forums/topic/woocommerce-variable-product-and-variations/

Best
David

March 15, 2013 at 11:33 am #111865

Jurgen

Hi David

updated the woocommerce-multilingual to 1.5 but still all products start off as a simple product after modification to the original product. The change from variations to simple product. Keep me informed of the progress on this item.
Thanxs

March 15, 2013 at 12:57 pm #111902

David
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Dimitri,

Can you install and enable the WPML Translation Management plugin? Let me know when its there to test again.

Best,
David

March 15, 2013 at 1:39 pm #111931

Dimitri

Hi David,
OK, Installed and activated.
Dimitri

March 15, 2013 at 5:02 pm #112004

Dimitri

@david,
Did you find some time to check my issue ?
Dimitri

March 18, 2013 at 10:54 am #112387

M DAVID

Hello,
Bonjour Dimitri,

I'm also a french user of WPML and Woocommerce.
I'm in difficult situation without the products variations translation.

Many bugs like Dimitri !!

Please help us.

If their site is not ready in a few days they will lose a lot of sales with their seasonal businesses.
The situation is very hard since 2 weeks with my customer.

If the bug persist, there is a possibility to display in UK menu a link to FR shop content (but keep all other uk page in the menu ???). In this case i will make translation on the products description with the two languages FR/UK. I need to find a possibility quickly !!!

Thanks you.

David.

March 19, 2013 at 9:35 am #112839

Dimitri

Hi David,
Did you had time to take a look to my issue with woocommerce variable products ?
I need to know when it will be fixed.
Very very very critical with my client.

Please communicate.

Thank you
Dimitri

March 19, 2013 at 10:07 am #112850

Andrea

David, we are losing our clients here - it looks like you guys are not really up to solving the bug of your product.
We are wasting time, we are losing our clients and our companies' reputation is getting seriously damaged by your lack of competence and ability to fix a bug.

It's March 19th today, it's been more than 2 months now. With such amount of time I believe most serious and enough competent developers would have solved this bug weeks ago. Patience is over. I see no other solution here than appointing a lawyer to deal with your company and claim for all damages you are causing to my company.

If there is any other client willing to proceed jointly please get back to me.

Kind regards

Andrea

March 19, 2013 at 10:14 am #112856

Dimitri

Hi Andrea,
I agree 100% with you.
Hope they will find soon.
It looks difficult to solve. I'm not sure they really understand the issue we are facing.
Dimitri

March 19, 2013 at 10:23 am #112863

M DAVID

Hello Andrea,
I'm with you if we don't have a feedback and fix soonly.
The website will go in production thursday (in 2 days)..and will need to check all products variations in case the debug come today... So it's really HOT !!!

Please TEAM, make something !!!

March 19, 2013 at 10:42 am #112873

Daniel

I am also with you unless something drastically happens with the release of a fix for this major issue. The fact of the matter is I have already lost one of my clients due to this and I am about to loose another one. Other clients not related to this are also starting to make some noise as I have not had the time to proceed with other pending projects due to this one holding up the whole timeline. One of my clients sent me an invoice for the amount of lost sales and I'm not quite sure how to deal with that one as this whole issue is starting to threaten me to go out of business.

It is a really sad situation and I don't know where to turn to get help as we are being ignored by the developers... 🙁

The topic ‘[Closed] Woocommerce variable product and variations’ is closed to new replies.